Daniele - 2nd Place Winner

CeCiMom

Amber was the last person to judge Dani's relationship. Give me a break! She talked about dani betraying her boyfriend on national tv. What the he!! did Amber do to her boyfriend on national tv? She pretty much bragged about all the things she had done to him. :rolleyes:

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw in the media thread that Daniele wore the exact same dress as Janelle. She's totally trying to steal Janelle's life.

1. She won the 5 POVs like Janelle in All Stars.

2. She won 2 HOHs like Janelle did in BB6.

3. She started a showmance with a houseguests (Nick) like Janelle did with Mike. Both of the guys were evicted early in the game.

4. Daniele shortened her name to Dani just like Janie.

5. She's now linked with Nick because he's a football player like Janelle's boyfriend

6. She died her hair the same blond shade as Janelle.

7. She wore the same dress as Janelle

I find it creepy. Someone mentioned the movie "Single White Female". How long will it be until Daniele goes over the edge? I'm concerned for Janelle's safety.

found this post interesting but true

I wish during the America's Player reveal last night that Julie would have

also shown them that Daniele was America's next target

and that's why there was that awkward directive from Julie

to Daniele to get everyone in the house. That Julie was actually

giving Eric a signal to go after Daniele, and would have probably

acomplished it, had he been able to pull Zach aside, Zach even

agreed on that post interview....HEHEHE.... :naughty:

I wish during the America's Player reveal last night that Julie would have

also shown them that Daniele was America's next target

Sorry but I don't consider that vote valid. Only a portion of the East Coast got to vote on that task. It was done as a quickie during a commercial. The West Coast and many other regions did not get to vote.

Call call invalid on that task

I saw in the media thread that Daniele wore the exact same dress as Janelle. She's totally trying to steal Janelle's life.

3. She started a showmance with a houseguests (Nick) like Janelle did with Mike. Both of the guys were evicted early in the game.

5. She's now linked with Nick because he's a football player like Janelle's boyfriend

I find it creepy. Someone mentioned the movie "Single White Female". How long will it be until Daniele goes over the edge? I'm concerned for Janelle's safety.

found this post interesting but true

That is interesting - I thought that dress looked familiar !! Also - for someone who looks up to Janelle, Dani sure was laughing her skinny butt off when Eric called Janelle Miss Piggy !! Just shows to me what a insecure little snot Daniele really is.

Speaking of Janelle, why in the world was she in the rafters?? I would have put her right up front, especially because of Dick being in the Final 2. It was kind of awkward.

Dani won when she had to but there are two obvious points to her tainted victory. 1) America's Player changed the game, so it was pure luck that Dick and Dani got to stay and 2) It is obvious that, because of Dick's lousy treatment of her (whatever that was) when she was a kid, she still hates him and EVERYTHING she did towards him was kissing his ass and game plaay. And third point, her grandmother is ugly.

lol @ grandma ugly

:food-smiley-005:

i never watch hg before

but this will be the first

So let me get this straight... she won veto to save herself, but no...there's a bigger plan, she wanted to go on the block to have the chance to save herself to be like Janelle right? Ya, that's got to be it!

She won 2 HOH's but not 3..she threw the other ones and forgoing her safety, just to be like Janelle. Ya, sounds..reasonable??

Dani gets together with Nick...not because he was the sexiest guy in the house with dimples to boot, but because his name was Nick. So... if Eric's name was really Nick, she would have been all over him...Ya, ok??

Her hair is blonde, so was Karen's and April's. Maybe she wanted to be like them..not Janelle. Hey, blonde hair, it's a possibility!

She chose a gorgeous dress to wear not because she found it at a store somewhere and it looked great on her and 1000 other girls probably own the same dress too, but she chose it to be like Janelle. Yep, that's got to be it. Those other 1000 girls are probably stalking Janelle too!

Do you hear how ridiculous this sounds?

phone calls are weak