Amber Week 8 Evicted

CeCiMom

I think it will be rough on her. I also think she is clueless & I hope CBS will prepare her for what is ahead. Although the BB HG really don't get much post show bigtime press. I don't recall seeing them interviewed by any of the big 4 networks, they seem relegated to do message board & BB website interviews but who knows. I have a feeling Amber may not get welcomed back to her job out of fear that some of the people she could serve cocktails may be Jewish & get offended by her comments. But I dunno, that's just me thinking out loud :grin2:

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think anything that the press wants to ask any of the houseguest should be about the game and the game only. they shouldnt bombard any of them for things they said out of ignorance or whatever. once the show is over... it should be over. let these people go back to their lives and live in peace. amber will have a hard enough time just watching the show... i dont think she needs the press or anyone else adding to her problems.

i notice bb has already started protecting her family. no vids of her daughter or mother the whole season

I agree with the poster who said what Amber said was out of ignorance. I don't think it was malicious at all. She's dumber than a box of rocks.

I believe CBS will give her the heads up on what's going on and even if they don't, her family will as soon as she's free.

daniele's good looks make her immune to criticism...

if you've seen those nude shots of amber you understand why they are dogging her so bad given my comment above.

That's just so wrong on SO many levels. Who gives about Danielle and Amber's looks being good or bad (which btw, I think Danielle is hideous and that Amber looks better than that stick) and how can you even compare that to criticism?

um, why was it that when Jessica entered the sequester house and was being greeted, that Amber kept giving her up and down sideways looks? I've only witnessed this when someone's comparing their clothing or body to someone else. Odd. :animated_scratchchin:

Sorry if this has been brought up already, but I just had to mention it.

I wasn't going to watch the rehash show on Sunday, but found myself watching it anyway. The one part that I thought was a bit mean-hearted was the sequence with Amber and Jameka talking about modeling. It was something they had shown in an earlier episode and I guess they felt like making another go at it. Now, I am no Amber fan, but I thought that was a bit over the top. When Amber sees that, she is going to feel humilated. I am sure she has signed her life away, so she has no recourse, but that's just classless on the part of CBS. Amber doesn't seem like the type that would take humilation very well. I don't know. It just bugged me the way they went about it.

I agree. I do feel bad for ALL the nasty stuff many of us wrote about the HG. I was really brutal with Amber at the beginning of the season. I feel bad now. I do hope she is OK after the game is over and she is in the real world. I hope she gets some good therapy to deal with the aftermath.

it made me uncomfortable as well. it's one thing to remind us she thought herself to be model material, but another to completely ridicule her again with the arrangement of that montage. they could be more subtle and still make their point.

Would it have anything to do with who was the head honcho of this show this season?? I do not ever remember any BB shows where they accompamied scenes with church music, or music of any kind to give the idea of what they want the public to pick up on, they did not favor many with the way the played those scenes out. While I do not think Amber is the brightest bulb, I sure do not think she was thinking what her statement about Jews really was, lots of people make cracks about stuff like that in their day to day living, just not on national tv, not sayin that makes it ok, just sayin

Also if Daniele and Amber both said Asians are stingy in their tipping practices, they are both servers, so they know what they are talkin about and I do not think that is racist, just a true statement, and to the poster who said there are stingy tipper in all races , so true, just some are far worse than others, I do not know that it is taboo to make that statement. I feel that they overdid that scene(top model scene) between Amber and Jameka, even tho both those girls were beliven every word out their mouths, there is no way Amber is headed for ANTM. Nope Sorry

not surprise women would be bad tippers

In my experience waitressing at a Village Inn during highschool & then later a friends nightclub, the tip depended on YOU. But overall the worst were fixed income senior citizens who nit picked the menu to death, drank 5 cups of coffee in a row, sat for 2 hours and then left a dollar. Freaks.

I've said it before. If you go on TV you're putting yourself out there. Amber took no less than Dick. The complaints were different because they're different people. Overall, they signed up. If you're a BB poster that feels guilty now that's all good so long as you don't guilt those who aren't showing remorse. If you're a poster that wished someone would kill over. You get to live with you. Not my problem.

If nothing else Amber will know something's not right in her batty head and either gets help or alters her thinking. If not, she'll fade into the ranks of has been Reality TV oddities. I wonder if she'd fit in one of my jars.......

I'm really hoping the BB producers sat her down and warned her that she was such a topic of controversy this season. She lives in her own little world, but it would be cruel to let her walk out of the house unawareof the sh*t storm anxiously awaiting her arrival. I don't think she can mentally handle the situation, and even with forewarning about it, I'm not optimistic she'll be ok. I don't like her, but I think getting her some heavy duty therapy might help her out, for her and her daughter's sake.

I'm still not sure why Amber is getting ALL of the flack. Danielle made extremely offensive comments. Jessica made offensive comments. Dick well...you know. I don't get all of the Amber hate.

I do blame the editors for some of the anger, though. They chose to exploit Ambers words and actions, when she is no worse than other HG's. In fact, by comparison, she was pretty harmless, uneducated, inexperienced, but completely harmless.

If nothing else Amber will know something's not right in her batty head and either gets help or alters her thinking. If not, she'll fade into the ranks of has been Reality TV oddities. I wonder if she'd fit in one of my jars.......

Or, she'll appear on the Surreal Life always wearing a bikini. :animated_shocking:

I'm still not sure why Amber is getting ALL of the flack. Danielle made extremely offensive comments. Jessica made offensive comments. Dick well...you know. I don't get all of the Amber hate.

I do blame the editors for some of the anger, though. They chose to exploit Ambers words and actions, when she is no worse than other HG's. In fact, by comparison, she was pretty harmless, uneducated, inexperienced, but completely harmless.

:animated_scratchchin: i gotta say, i was really suprised when the media jumped on amber and her comments made about eric... i dont know.. it was just so... ignorant. it wasnt like it was some hateful angry person out to hurt jews across the world. i think there are times when we all say things and then think.. "wow, that sounded stupid! what was i thinking" but amber's brain is fried.. it doesnt work right!

i think after she watches the whole season of tapes.. she will realize that she was totally in the dark all summer. she will see she had it all wrong and she said a lot of dumb things.

lets hope that she can go home and avoid the media as much as she can. i might not care for her as a player in the game, but outside of the game i wish her all the luck....

Archived