Amber Week 8 Evicted

CeCiMom

so out of whack in that way of thinking, Dick went to Eric before Eric ever got his instructions from America, Erics game had been waaayyyy off before he decided to in fact start playing the way he needed to, The light bulb wnet on after he got his instructions. I believe whole heardedly that Dick would have been able to sway Eric on his own, because Eric is not stupid and what Dick was telling him was fact, he could make a huge play by getting rid of Dustin, and you think that is not playing the game, get real, so Dick had some insurance he was not aware of. America was playin the same game as Dick, it was clear early on who was a player and who was not , Jen was sure not a player, Jameka, Jessica??? not!!! Amber, noooo Dick had a plan and the rest of them were idiots.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure so you can see in to Erics head and we are not to believe our own eyes and Erics own words after the game is already over. Eric said flat out no Ap means he keeps Dustin and Dick goes. Period end of story. Thats not even going in to all the other times America saved them (Dick and Dani).

The fact is Dick had 3 votes (Dick, Dani, Eric via Americas choice) all game where the other hgs had 1 vote.

well gee I could say the same of you, fact is during the game Eric probably would have hooked up with Dick, now AFTER the game, sure Dustin would be gone, give me a break, he is sayin that so he stays on the good side of the GOOD people , after all he was a catylist for them to be ousted, and has a tidy 40 grand tucked in his belt, does not know the meaning of stating the truth even if he had a clue as to what the truth is, Eric is not a tell it like it is person, so I think my theory holds a lot more water, call me just a crazy kid,lol

The fact is Dick had 3 votes (Dick, Dani, Eric via Americas choice) all game where the other hgs had 1 vote.

uhhh dick did not have 3 votes. since dick cant vote for himself EVER.. you cant count him as a vote for himself... :blink: and from the start of the game, the voters had their eye on certain players (kail, jen, mike, amber... ) that they wanted out. at the beginning it was more that than people wanting dick in. towards the end people were wanting the "good" people out and eric too because he was just such a cocky little weasel... his one vote for dick at the finale did help dick win.. BUT.. by then, who cares.. it was dick or daniele for the win and i dont think eric's vote or his cheer for dick to the jury mattered.

daniele's vote never mattered either, it was never a deciding vote. and in the end, she couldnt vote either cause she was sitting next to him in finale 2. so saying dick had 3 votes??? just silly.

praise the lord and thank you Baby Jeasssuuuss, yath and Fizz your words alwys make the best sense, to some I just want to say blabaablabablba, amen

it just drives me craaazzzy sometimes how no one can say anything with out gettin a whole long list of why our opinions are either wrong or don't make sense, oh well, I had a lot of fun around here any way.lol

i just read that DB. Wow, wow wow wow. You're right, she didn't help her cause much.

One of the most annoying remarks the HG say about this show after it airs..... "I had no idea how they were portraying me". OMG this is the one show where we all know the absolute truth. We can see the feeds, BB afterdark, etc. It doesn't matter how BB "portrays" anyone, if you're getting the opinions off the boards, then we know the truth.

Archived