Amber Week 8 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else notice that Amber may have made one of her stupider moves last night in her "eye opening discussion" with Jessica to show her how she can't trust Eric? She literally told her that she has been a master manipulator in her life so she can call them out and she knows they pretend to care...she said this after telling Jess that she was only telling her about her doubts about Eric cause SHE (Amber) cares.

Wow Amber. Way to tell someone your tactic in your own speech

I hope wamber stays cus Im afraid I might just slit my wrists if I hear her talking to julie

JC Well Wamber you have prayed a lotin the house Did God give you a revelation?

Wamber Whats a revelation? You mean the book in the bible?

JC No ah Let me pose another query

Amber Whats a query?

JC Amber do you own a thesaurus?

Amber I thought they were extinct?

JC its a book

AMBER oh I didnt know

JC Well do you feel you made a positive addition to the big brother experience?

Amber I dont understand

Amber Julie do you think I can be a model

Julie: I dont understand?

straykat

I wonder if she has ever considered praying for others

She did once ask that if god gave her HOH, please let Jameka have some pictures and a perm. I don't think she was listening when her god said, no and I don't do perms.

Now that's funny :lol:

I hope wamber stays cus Im afraid I might just slit my wrists if I hear her talking to julie

JC Well Wamber you have prayed a lotin the house Did God give you a revelation?

Wamber Whats a revelation? You mean the book in the bible?

JC No ah Let me pose another query

Amber Whats a query?

JC Amber do you own a thesaurus?

Amber I thought they were extinct?

JC its a book

AMBER oh I didnt know

JC Well do you feel you made a positive addition to the big brother experience?

Amber I dont understand

Amber Julie do you think I can be a model

Julie: I dont understand?

Whamber is funny, when you put it like this. Otherwise, she is just disgusting.

Whamber is way past her 'sell by date'.

Got this quote off the Jokers BB Updates about Amber and Jam last night.

Amber says her memory is bad from all the drugs she did, does not know what a dildo is. NT - Verity

Wed 10:35 PM BBT

Jameka is trying to help Amber with remembering things in the house, colors, etc. - cindytexas

Jameka refers to some things in the HOH room as, "Those dildo things." Amber says, "What's that?" Jameka says, "You know, like a penis."

This is just too mucking futch

And why did it take such nerve to ask what grade her daughter is in?? That is not an intimidating question, she NEVER talks about her daughter, maybe he was curious in general, like everyone is curios about peoples family and friends, I am sure it was just small talk.

I believe (can't really remember too much from last night) that she was saying she missed her daughter and he asked what grade her daughter was in... She then started crying and ran to Jameka to complain about how mean he was... Saying that they were going to evict Zach this week, because God wouldn't let it happen any other way and that she was going to win HoH and put up Dick...

I'm watching this feed from 3:30 PM 8/28/07 (approx) where Amber is talking to Eric and Jessica in the HOH room and totally crying and begging and telling them she's the only good person and no one wants to sit next to her at the end and she only wants good people to win and blah blah blah... then she says: "I'm not holding anything against you...I just want you to know, you guys, I don't hold grudges, at all and I'm not the kind of person that's going to go into the jury house and say 'Oh I hate...F-- Eric, F--- Jess... she's the one that put me on the block...you know, it's not my style... I don't think like that... I don't even know how to think like that..."

This is the same Amber that said - after Eric didn't use the POV: "Eric is power hungry... Eric is greedy... You can't trust him... He has no soul..." and she'll never vote for him and so on and so forth" .....

and this is the same Amber that says to Jameka "We definitely have to get rid of Jessica" just recently....

MmmmmmHmmmm.

That is one of the reasons I don't like her (one of many!) she's such a phony liar - and I don't think it's because she 'forgot' she said that before, either.

Hmmmm.... maybe she's power hungry and greedy and cannot be trusted... maybe.... she has no soul?!!!!

Grrr.

Kat

Why does she keep flashing the cameras? did it just now getting out of the shower, she adjusts her towel right in front of the mirror so the cameras can get a good view. EWWWWW! How much you wanna bet when she gets out after the finale, and sees the stuff about her, that she freaks out and says something like: "I didn't know the cameras would show me naked! i feel so bad, i'm a good person, i would never have done that if i knew they would show it, i swear on my daughters life, i didn't know!"

my gods, she has GOT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! (hopefully my gods listen to me better than her god listens to her ) :outfitted_pirate:

Archived