Amber Week 8 Evicted

CeCiMom

oh, i really hope they give her a head's up on what may come...and i really hope she learns from this. that they all do, really. i'm sure we all think we're "good" people, lol, but who knows what an idiot i would seem like on tv! i feel bad for dissing amber and , yes, we did laugh again sunday night! i guess maybe her comments were so singled out because jameka sort of gave her a chance to say"oh, i know, you can't generalize" but she insisted that she, her mom, and sister had the magic formula for bad people. and maybe because she set herself up as such a "good" person? i wonder if she is just naturally sort of ignorant, or if some of this is a result of drugs. when you look back at some of the transcripts, she really said hurtful, mean things about everyone but jameka.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Amber is in so much denial that she will truly not understand why people are even talking about her comments. I don't think she will even "get it".

I think she will still believe she can become an inspirational speaker or ANTModel. That's the sad part - that she is that delusional. She's mapped herself out as the perfect victim and blameless. Look at how she sees her drug addiction... simply an innocent result of her taking drugs "so she can work more hours to support her family". (Despite the fact that she was probably spending more than she made on the drugs!)

She does not see herself as at fault for anything. So, the media - she may somehow twist as continued interest in herself and not criticism. Look at how she saw herself as a model!?! She said she has a pretty face and pretty body and great personality for becoming a model...She thinks other people are in the wrong for even taking issue with her constant crying.

I think she's so delusional that she will, seriously, not have a clue that she's so disliked!

I posted on another site that I can't wait to see the fallout of Ambers actions, considering what she said to Dani in the jury questioning, the remark about being "pathetic". I have prayed for Amber all of this season, as soon as I saw her as a girl who doesn't watch her mouth and will say anything, truth or not, in reality, I still am praying for amber and hope that she can hold her own with all that is more than likely gonna hit her right in the face! I still don't like her or agree with her actions, just like Dani better, but thinking again, I hope she will be able to handle it and get help.

amber will get her karma for being nasty

she made her own bed

amber seal her own fate tonight

Seriously Jessica4life, was there something at the end of the show that I missed?

I love that Eric told Dustin and Amber he would have never voted against them, but when he got those tasks he told america he was totally on board with them and agreed 100% :rolleyes:

after watching this whole season that question was totally amber or it was jameka who put her up to it

I think Amber asked that question because it was another way to draw a line in the sand, you know, the good people vs bad people. I think the question was all hers.

Although, it's a funny statement coming from her with all the things she's said she did to her boyfriend.

Archived