Amber Week 8 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it still could have been jameka who put her up to it also

she did but later dani was back to kissing amber butt which imho was dumb on her part

amber is the type of person once her mind is made up no ass kissing will change it

i was just on another board

and it just hit me

maybe eric convince amber it was dani who told him to bring up her personal life about her abortion etc...

if that was the case, i think amber would have said something to dani about it. i dont think that is what happened. amber was looking to strike hard and with anything.. in the end, it just made her look like a jerk.

I think it is just hilarious that the 5 people that would have probably taken losing the best were all the first 5 voted out, and the ones who would be most bitter and spiteful in the end were all in the jury, with the actual 2 best players in the end. Lame. BB needs to "cast" people that are there to actually play the game. Although I did kind of enjoy watching them suffer knowing that D/D won.

people people. the season is over. lets wish everybody a good life. i do. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT LIFE HOUSEGUESTS.

King, I gotta hand it to you for sticking and loving Danielle this whole season, I was voting for Dick, but you did shine through to me that you wanted Danielle to win and you sure stuck to your guns..good for you.

thanks KittyB. i was a fan from day 1.

this year i decided i wanted to pick 1 person from the first day and stick with them, and see if that would work.

and i picked her. i actually liked her too. she turned out to be a great competitor.

Thanks. im happy that dick won. i wanted her to win, but he was my 2nd choice. so im happy :D

Amber.....stupid to the end!...When she gets back to Vegas the caca

is going to hit the fan! JMHO :pixiedust:

I do hope that she gets some help....

Amber...continue to stay off the drugs....I wish you and your daughter the

best of luck. :heart:

I couldn't believe Amber had the nerve to even ask a question like that ... I agree she is PATHETIC!!! I hated the whole jury and how they viewed the game ... They were all bitter with the exception of Eric and Zach ... It was horrible watching them look so disgusted with D/D and making faces when they were answering the jury questions ... Just horrible ...

I lost any sympathy for Amber the minute that question to Daniele came out of her mouth, she was looking to make Daniele look bad and to hurt her so whatever comes Ambers way is her karma for being just as evil or moreso than the people she calls evil.

Amber's question was a polite way of asking, "why should I vote for a trecherous EDIT like you?" Mayber you would respect Amber if she were more direct. Dani dumping a guy she has been with for 2 or more years for a guy she barely knows? Sorry, that makes her a EDIT, and as Eric was America's Players, she became America's EDIT.

Archived