Amber Week 8 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt like Amber before the question but her having the guts to hold Dani accountable for her actions made me like her much more.

The funny thing is Dani talking about making things personal. Dani and Dick have been ripping every almost hg personally behind their backs all year including after they already were in the final 2 so it had nothing to do with the game.

Was there any reason for them to be trashing Carol and Kail this week? Dick and Dani showed their true colors all week. Just read the updates.

since when did Big Brother turn into "the dating show"???

ohhh thats right... it didnt!

any question amber came up with would have been a stupid one. she still has no clue what show she was on.

sSig_thankyou.gif

please play again!

uh, i've seen lots of places talking about how dumb and out of context the question was...media, too. one media olutlet said the only way it could have been a more clueless quesion and more "amber" was if she cried afterward. also, a lot of people are saying(media, too) that dani handled it with poise. i felt she did. i'm not trying to undervalue anyone's opinion, and i respect them. i'm just trying to point out that we all do have different opinions, depending on our own feelings of amber, daniele, the question, and the context.

what was her question to dick ?

I thought it was a valid question and one that many people wanted asked. I thought Danielle answered the way I expected her to answer it, like a well polished politician.

I also think it was part of another question and we got snippets.

I do not wish for Amber to be attached by viewers or other HG's for asking the question. Wishing physical/ verbal violence on someone is completely wrong, in my opinion.

If I were in the jury's shoes what question would I have asked? Probably something along the lines of, "You two always wanted to be judged as a separate player, yet you played a complimentary game. How far would you have gotten had the other been evicted week 2 and why?"

What valid question would you have asked?

Francis thats a great question for 2 reasons.

1) Nobody else had the HUGE advantage of having a family member in the game.

2) They never did anything as individuals. Every single vote they placed was exactly the same.

Another great question would have been if Nick was up against Dick who would she have voted to keep.

I think she would have sent Nick packing...she wanted to take her dad to F2 all along for 2 reasons:

1) She thought she could beat him - so funny she couldn't!

2) If he did win, she knew he would share his $$ with her.

Dani is all about herself.

seeing as she really didnt put up a fight to keep nick it a safe bet dick would have got her vote

Seeming as how Nick was no longer useful, Nick was out the door, as far as Danielle was concerned. But that is a good question thatI would like to hear her answer.

I'm wondering how it's D&D's fault that CBS cast them on the same show?

I wouldn't say it's their fault, but they sure wanted to be on a season together. They tried out together for season 6 and they knew they were going to audition for season 8 (they even went on the same day).

I sure hope there is an after story on Amber. Really interested in what happens to a "good person" like her. I noticed on the Finale that she didn't look very happy or animated....I was thinking the Producers might have told her of the controversy of her jewish comments, etc and "good things" weren't waiting for her outside the house. Heh heh as Dick would say....

Ya so what's the deal ??? i've been checking back here expecting to see the first amber interview and there is none ???? ? ? ??

is all the media swarming around OJ and there's no one left to ask amber if she's a racist ??

come on there must be some article out there we are missing.... . . . ..

Archived