New Alliance In The Making, What Chance Do They Have?

shhximxhiding

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People keep claiming Eric isn't doing what America wants, but as of yet there is no proof that Dustin is who America chose to evict.

you have not seen the polls here or on cbs. dustin wons hands down not even close

At the beginning of the game, a lot of HGs seemed annoyed with Eric and I thought that twist was going to go down the drain since it seemed like a lot of people wanted to get rid of him. Good thing for BB that that changed.

mrs. robinson crap made him get by

I don't think that alliance was as bad as everyone made it seem. Had Dick not gotten HOH and put up Kail for that reason, people probably wouldn't have cared that much. Seems like since Dick thought it was a bad idea, others started believing it. Even the MRA members (minus Nick) commented it was a bad idea. I don't think so. They should have stuck together and not backed down on their idea.

At the beginning of the game, a lot of HGs seemed annoyed with Eric and I thought that twist was going to go down the drain since it seemed like a lot of people wanted to get rid of him. Good thing for BB that that changed.

I didn't get the same impression. To me, everyone liked him and thought of him as the jokester.

yes... eric was on everyones nerves.. he was dropping the F bomb every other word and it was dick that told him he needed to chill cause people were getting afraid of him.. he was so spastic.

that was within the first 2 weeks. they were even saying they were all aftraid to nominate him out of fear of what he might do..... (this is before any of the Dick fiasco's)

That's true. He would always say things like "If that happened, I'd freak. If he did that to me, I'd go ballistic!"
post-3621-1187280104.gif

And he was always so jittery with his eyes shifting and jumping around. I think he has settled down a bit from the first two weeks cuz he was pretty crazy then.

dick has already won the game imho

Dick can't win the game. Sorry but the best Dick can do is second place. No offense but Jess was right at the beginning of this week. Between danielle and dick, danielle is the bigger threat to win the game. If I am anybody in that house , I want to have Dick sitting right next to me cause he guarantees me 500,000. THe question really is do the HG see that.

If he was sitting next to Amber, Jameka or Zach, Dick would win. None of them have played the game.

Dani - voting for her Dad to win guarantee he will make the check out to her

Jen - will vote for the better player and if Dick makes it to the F2 without Jen, she woud consider him a better player

Eric - would vote for Dick (whether America said to or not)

Dustin - could go either way

I dunno, Marty. It all depends. If Dick was up against Zach, I'd vote for Dick in a heartbeat. What the hell has Zach done to win? Not a frickin' thing. And unless the people in the jury left the BB house all pissed off at Dick, I think they'd realize he played the game well.

Hopefully we'll find out if it can happen. :animated_bouncy:

I think this alliance is the most intelligent thing that Eric and Jessica can do at least for a couple of weeks. Dustin, Amber, and Jameka are a larger alliance. If they can stick with D/D at least until they pick off a couple of the others, then it will be even for them.

Of course I am totally for Dick taking it all but I still think if Eric or Jessica truly want to win, the above scenario will work well for them.

After Eric's screwing around with the AP votes and trying to make a mark on the game with his Back-Door machinations...he is finally getting a CLUE that the AP spot is an ASSET and is finally using it to his benefit...as for the F4...who knows what BB has planned for the final few weeks?? It's got to better with the strongest players working together than picking each other off. It's time for unloading unnecessary dead weight and this is the best way to salvage the show.

The "good" people will never vote for Dick or Daniele.

I agree. Even if he gets to the ends and plays the best game, Whamber, Jafreaka and Princess Boy would NEVER vote for him, regardless of who he was there with.

I definitley wouldn't either if I was Jen. He's been calling her b and C and everything else pretty much because she woke him up by accident weeks ago. Dick just did the same thing(woke her up) to Jess so now should she scream in his face for weeks?

If Dick is sitting next to Eric, the "good" people will vote for Dick to win the money. They will be too pissed off at Eric.

But, I still wonder, isn't always better to break up a strong 2 person alliance? Wouldn't it be much SMARTER for the entire house (except Dani) to vote off Dick. Then, the rest of the sheep should work on breaking up Eric and Jessica. If you were Jameka, Amber, Zach or Jen...wouldn't that be the smarter move? :animated_scratchchin:

Archived