New Alliance In The Making, What Chance Do They Have?

shhximxhiding

Oh Marty - I love your kind words and words of wisdom!! I remember a feed or post or something about how hard it had been on Dani being the sole support of Kris and that he was moving back in with his parents (already mentioned above) and that they weren't as close as they used to be.

Dani has said over and over that she's not the type to just pour out everything about her personal life to strangers. I respect that she didn't say anything negative about her BF during the game. If she found that she liked Nick, what on earth is such a horrible crime is that - making it worthy of calling her a skank or whore!! That's terrible. She's a young girl that met someone she liked. If she didn't go pouring her heart out in front of America about her relationship with Kris being over or not - isn't anyone else's business. I'm sure she told Nick. They weren't on camera every second of every day - that we saw.

There have been a lot of harsh judgements made about her. At 20, who didn't have a lot more boyfriends or girlfriends to go through before finding "the one". And she and Nick use the phrase "in like" with each other. That I think is nice, too instead of instantly saying "I love him/her sooooo much" (See: Waaahmber).

She also didn't fall all over Nick right off the bat, either. Why doesn't that earn a little respect. These days, people fall into bed before they even fall into love.

I'm just saying (wink) that people are so harsh and judgemental. I don't believe everything about someone 20 years old is absolutely black and white and nothing else!

Kat

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly Kat... She said that she and Kris had been having problems for a while and had decided to take a break from each other... She said she didn't tell this to anyone, because she wasn't close to any of them and she isn't the type to tell things about her personal life...

The people that are fussing about Daniele and calling her names are the same ones (it seems) that said Amber needed to keep her personal life to herself, but yet here they are saying Daniele should have told the world about her personal life...

It's enough to give ya a headache.gif

What I don't understand is the fact that the Daniele haters don't understand that her and Kris were broken up when she came in the house...

The hoopla was made because DANI went on and on about he is the greatest man ever, and she's never had someone who emotionally supported her like he does. Also because she was making a huge effort to hide, hold back, and deny a relationship with Nick that was obviously there.

So when the hoopla was made, there was no info given about DANI just being a nutcase and really breaking up with him nor was that hinted when they interviewed her boyfriend the night he was on tv.

There's no telling that she won't go to him again after this since I really don't think she knows what she wants. ...except the fact that she is needy and has to have someone always there to give her a pat on the back. Hopefully with her new found fame, she'll have more confidence.

i dont like daniele, but its really not because of the kris vs nick thing (its the small stuff like split end picking and 'frust-raaating')

but anyway, i just think she realized she likes nick better than kris and so what

see she makes even us keep talking about nick...she's evil2

Danielle looks like Skeletor. Hes cool and all, but not when you look like him. lol She was playing with her arms this morning in the HoH, and she was saying how her arms are so scrauny right under the shoulder, so at least she knows...

I'm so sure Nick and Dani will hook-up after the show if Amber

stays out of it....Oh yeah, Jen has the hots for Nick and Dustin has

the hots for Nick and don't forget America has the hots for Nick...

blah blah blah.. CBS is always trying to showcase a showmance.

Has any worked out from the other seasons!!! Don't think so!!!JMHO

JMO...Dani and Kris was over before BB started...or maybe not!

I do flip-flop...LOL

I'm not a Daniele "hater" and I actually liked her the best at the beginning of the show. In my opinion, it is not true at all that they were over at the beginning of the season. She said that they ended their lease because their crazy roommate left. They even had to hide in the bathroom because of this crazy person. They couldn't afford the rent because Kris has just finished some sort of training or schooling and didn't have a good job yet in whatever field he is in, etc. It wasn't an option for Dani to also move in with his parents, so she said that she was going to go live with a girlfriend she has.

She said over and over to Dick (when alone with him) that she was "crazy in love" with her boyfriend, and she didn't want to hurt Nick. Obviously, her feelings could have changed after that--that was the night that Nick was mad at her for not saying she wanted to be with him, or whatever. So, that doesn't sound like it was over with Kris at that point.

Who knows whether Kris sent pictures and BB chose not to put them in the room, and chose Nick's over Kris' picture? We know Dani said she wanted a letter from Nick, so obviously she is willing to let her relationship with Kris go. As everyone has said, she's very young, anyway. Regardless, it was NOT over according to Daniele at the beginning of the show. I'll bet it is now, though.

Why do we care? It's part of the show. If we don't care about the characters in the show, then there isn't much of a point in watching, is there?

Catnip...I don't get the live feeds so I miss alot....thanks for clearing it

up for me...LOL

Note to Catnip....Yes TCS is fine!

Danielle looks like Skeletor.

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!!!!!! It's almost unnatural - her present weight by looking at her face. She could be one of the transition pics for when you do drugs. Not the after pic... but something in the middle.

I do think she is pretty, for the record, just also think she looks like Skeletor.

so folks are being called haters smh

Actually, both sides are scheming to break it. Both sides are just trying to figure out how to get one of the floaters to put the other group up.

I think there is a very real possibility that they could get to the final 4. At least 3 of them will be in the final 4. A lot is going to depend on what Zach or Jen would do if they won HoH.

shake my head :animated_wave:

I know some have "clarified" that it was over from Dani's perspective and how they were over before her going on the show...but in the interview with Chris, him having been brought to tears over his love for her and their plans for the future, seem to indicate otherwise.

There are always 2 sides to every story... that's all I'm saying.

I agree with Cat. At the beginning Dani spoke of their relationship and how she was torn. Heck, Dick evicted Nick stating it was best for his daughter's relationship...so why would he make a statement like that if Chris wasn't involved with her.

The problem is that posters are now saying it is over before the show started. Why, I think it's to glorify Dani in some way. Let's face it, she had a boyfriend at home and she was playing footsies under the cover with Nick. No one condemns that, but no one needs to justify it either.

Also, why would Chris be on the show if there was no connection between he and Dani.

Personally, I could care less, but those that say not to make a big deal of it are doing just that.

i think its clear from the show i am watching they were still and item when the show started

Archived