New Alliance In The Making, What Chance Do They Have?

shhximxhiding

With the new alliance seeming to be nearly complete, how long does everyone think they will hold together? I think that if they decide to stick with it they can easily make it to the end, but I just don't think that they can stick together more than a week or two.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only a friggin moron would agree to that alliance. Dani and Dick need to be split up for anyone other than the two of them to win. All Jess and Eric are is a vehicle for a D/D win and if they can't see that, then they deserve to lose.

If this alliance really happens, Dick will go down as the best BB player ever. He'd make Will look anemic!

dick change alliances more than he smoke.

I think that this is obviously what america has been wanting, but I also think that now that they have it they(america) will just find another way to screw Eric. I do believe that if they can stick together than Jess/Eric will have just as good as a chance as Dick/Dani. It would come down to 2 things, who Zach trusts more, and who does better in the final competitions. Of course all this could hit the bricks depending on what the meaning of tidays events are.

I think at least 3 will make it to the end if they team up now. I think its a really good thing for Eric b/c then hopefully America will be on his side. Jameka can't win hoh and Amber most likely won't so I think the 4 would be good to go as long as they somewhat keep their alliance on the DL and not flaunt it. Otherwise if Zack or Jenn win hoh there might be a chance of one of them going.

I think if this new alliance works out then America will be happy about it. I think they can get rid of all the "good people" like Dustin, Amber and Jameka. I know that will make me happy.

funny how everyone gets a deal from dick&dani either when 1. they on the block 2. they are hoh and need the votes to evict someone.

jessica say she really wants to get rid of dick

If I just stopped at watching the show and didn't read the live feeds or watch the youtube vids, I wouldn't hate Eric half as much as I do now.

Why do I do it to myself? :bag:

It's good to have many eyes on this, and the same amount of opinions on what they see....

I did not see Jess and Eric make a final determination on what to do...they are still talking around it, they both want to be on the winning side, they both want to be SEEN on the 'right' side, and that's about it. I didn't see a *STAMP*, at the end of their conversation.

Knowing Eric, he is going to talk about this alllllll night long...because he likes the sound of his own voice, and because he thinks Jess likes to hear it too!

Will this new alliance happen? I think it will, but how long it stays together, is anyone's guess.

Jess and Eric need to stop worrying about how they will be seen, in the eyes of the 'good people', and realize that the good people alliance is history. Those good people will turn on Eric liketysplit.

Of course, maybe this is what Jess wants....stay tuned...

From the feed update page:

Eric says whatever happens this week, a strong person will go. They will be choosing how they want to align themselves.

That is not a hard, fast decision to me...plenty of time for Eric to run his mouth some more.

Archived