New Alliance In The Making, What Chance Do They Have?

shhximxhiding

eric get dick out this week then join up with dani. that would make more sense

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont see it lasting too long.

anybody that agrees to take both dick and daniele to the end deserves to watch the lovefest of final two dick/daniele..keep all the money in one family, they could have just given them a check on july 5 and let that stupid pirate master stay on the air

Big Brother is a game about numbers. Dustin has 3, Dick has 2. Thus Dustin is the bigger threat (never mind his manipulation and lies). If they really believed that Zach was a third wheel then it might make things more even. But as is, Jessica has Zach wrapped around her finger. Jen seems to want a piece of Eric. The only people who will be heartbroken about it are a girl who is pathetic (Amber) and a girl who can't do anything about it for the next 4 HOH's.

Nevermind fear of a Coup D'etat or America voting someone else back in. Of those who have gone everyone knows it would be Nick.

Strategically at this point in the game it makes sense to get out Dustin. Dick is going to be easier to get out moving forward than Dustin would.

It's just playing to win. Jess and Eric are 4 & 5 in a 5 person alliance. Dustin already showed last week he is more than willing to cut someone from the team if it benefits him. Going back on it doesn't change a thing, he'd made a deal and obviously was serious about it for at least a while.

dick imho is harder one to get out. and this week proves it. dick will always have 2 -3 votes to stay his daughter and eric. dick has already won the game imho

why wouldnt they . they want dick to win

I don't think they give a rats ass about who wins, they care about ratings. And the America's Choice twist is damn close already to being exposed (soon it will be obvious the votes are Eric's) at which point it would become a joke. And probably hurt ratings.

I think we'll soon see them dump that gimmick and move on to more twists (Coup D'etat, America Votes, etc.) to fill the vacuum.

Seems right, uvp, cbs wants to hang onto that vote control. Especially now when the numbers dwindle, every vote carries more weight. They'll have more control over who goes and who stays.

yep the other hg are just sitting ducks for d&d victory parade

Anyone who sides with D&D are morons!!! They have played the game HARD and good, so going to the finals with them is stupid choice. Eric needs to stick to weaker players, to not make everyone hate him since he's already in good standing with them, and to get the votes in the end as the smartest player. Dick or Dani automatically win imo if they make it down to the final two.

This alliance could hold up. I think it'd be a great move for D/D, and help them in the game. For Eric, it doesn't really matter, it won't hurt him to stay with them or to stay with Dustin.

But for Jessica, going with D/D and kicking out Dustin is a bad move. Unless they get the votes 4-2, her breaking the tie would ruin the game for her.

she already sealed here fate. the hg are dumb but not dumb not to see she was involve even if votes are 4-2

Ya know this is just to get rid of Dustin. Lots could happen after tonight. Jen could get HOH and put up Dick and Eric. There are so many things that could happen.

I am just so glad to be getting Dustin out of the house.

they are dumb but not that dumb. she sleeps with eric it doesnt take rocket science to put two and two together

I don't get why anyone thinks Dustin leaving this week sets Dick and Danielle up to win. If Eric wins they could easily get backstabbed and go up. In the 2% chance that Amber wins it I could see her put up on of Jess/Eric and one of Dick/Dani. If Jen wins I think she'll side with the house and put up Jameka and Amber. If Zach wins I think he'll do the same. And if Dick or Dani win I believe they'll honor the agreement that saved Dick in the game.

The only people whose fate is sealed by tonights vote are Amber (who was already about done for since she can't win anything) and Jameka (who was already doomed). Zach continues to play both sides of the new alliance. Jen continues to just sort of be there. Eric & Jess and Dick & Danielle target the losers until they turn on each other.

At this point it's anybodys ballgame. Nobody should be on the block next week and surprise anyone. Because anyone could be up there.

As of this morning, before they went to sleep, Eric had convinced Jess to vote out Dustin. However, Jess has yet to talk to Zach and Eric has to convince Jen to keep Dick. If Jess doesn't talk to Zach, can we really hold Eric accountable? Even if Eric holds a knife to Zach's throat, Zach has said, "I have to hear it from Jess".

I think Eric can talk to he's blue in the face, but as far as Jen goes, if Dick doesn't wise up and STFU, jen will vote to get rid of him. He's a strong player and Jen knows that. Jen also knows that in the future, she may be able to get in better with Dustin. I think Jen is still a very big wild card and it's stupid for ANY of the HG's to alienate her at this point. If Dick doesn't stop calling her a b*tch, she will vote him out.

If Eric wins they could easily get backstabbed and go up. In the 2% chance that Amber wins it I could see her put up on of Jess/Eric and one of Dick/Dani. If Jen wins I think she'll side with the house and put up Jameka and Amber. If Zach wins I think he'll do the same. And if Dick or Dani win I believe they'll honor the agreement that saved Dick in the game.

you still dont get it. eric wins hoh dick is save for the most part. america tells eric who to put up.

Archived