New Alliance In The Making, What Chance Do They Have?

shhximxhiding

I don't know about her boyfriend, but I've seen Daniele go from having a "breakdown" and telling Dick, in tears, about being afraid that her TV "friendship" with Nick would ruin the "best relationship" she ever had if Chris was upset by it (she even asked Dick to write to Chris on his blog, for her, when Dick was HOH)...to gradually bringing up more and more only all the negatives about her relationship with Chris and planning all kinds of "activities" to do with Nick...

Dick said it himself best... He said Nick was probably the most handsome guy ever to be fawning over Daniele ...That he had only met Dan's boyfriend briefly and he seemed to be a nice guy, but that Chris was definitely out of Nick's league...how could Dan resist?

I get flashbacks of the Michael and Janie's romance here...and Michael was creepy too, LOL!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she is just young & torn! I am not going to judge her! Maybe her relationship wasn't as strong as she thought it was & then she was spending 24/7 with someone that was showing her attention, especially with her father in the house.

I am just wondering what Dick was just talking about with Nick, the letter & I think something that happened in the DR. He is pissed about something that was said to her by what sounds like it came from either the DR or Waamber & Jam?

Anyone know?

:animated_bouncy: When you are in an enclosed environment like they are, it probably is easier to fall for someone because you cannot communicate with the outside world. If he had moved in with his family for awhile before Danni went on the show, why did he do that if they were together???

i think she's been supporting the boyfriend with her money because he was interning. she talked to dick about how "poor" they were...so it didn't sound like dick was financing them at all now. i know i've read that dani borrowed money from dick 2 years ago and didn't pay it back.

I'm sorry if I missed a post, but didn't Dani say that she and Chris (Kris?) were having problems anyway and he was moving back home? That may be why she confronted Jen that she didn't know anything about it (earlier) and may account for little to no Chris talk now.

Regarding Eric in the first couple weeks...

He would always say things like "If that happened, I'd freak. If he did that to me, I'd go ballistic!" Attached Image

And he was always so jittery with his eyes shifting and jumping around. I think he has settled down a bit from the first two weeks cuz he was pretty crazy then.

He really did mellow out after ED told him to chill.

Maybe Amber slipped him some of her Klonopin?

And I think the alliance won't make it through the next 2 weeks. They're already scheming and seeking ways to worm their way out of it. (Both sides)

This could be a power play for Zach and Jen, I don't think they realize how much the whole thing hinges on them.

I wonder how Eric is going to play into all of this now that Dick and Dani know that Eric is involved with the show somehow. I think that is going to be really interesting. I almost wish they would talk to Jen about it because if the rumors are true that Jen saw the America's Player card---she has to know that something is up with that and then the 3 of them would figure it out. I would like that because I want to see how that plays into this whole alliance thing.

I wonder if that is why Dick did the alliance also with them......even if Jen would just MENTION what she may or may not have seen to Dick or Dani......that would be awesome. Again, i don't know if the rumor about Jen is true but if it were.....

I didnt see it mentioned yet, but on the SHO2 show last night, Dick was telling Jessica that Danielle was up in the HOH with the door locked because she was pissed about the people in the DR asking Danielle pointed questions about why there were no pics or letter from Chris when she won HOH. Early on in the show, D/D were in HOH-

Dan- This show is going to ruin my life. Not change it, ruin it.

Dick- I don't think so

Dan- Im not ASKING your opinion, Im telling you how it is.

Thats the last we saw of Danielle for the night, Later, Dick's convo with Jessica:

Dick-She(Dan) had a lot of emotional things to deal with, shes upstairs with the door locked.Basically what they (DR) did was, say "there no pictures of your boyfriend, and no this and no that, and what do you think that means?" Its like they are telling her, that her boyfriend is basically saying "f___ off, I dont want anything to do with you, dont use any of my stuff" - I thought was supposed to be, like no talk from outside, not even insinuendos (his made up word..lol) and stuff, and thats bull___. So, we are going to be talking about that tomorrow( meaning Dick talking to BB, as he is pissed) and its wrong. Its hard enough playing the game. Period.....And shes like, my life is going to be completely ruined, not changed, ruined (repeating her line to him earlier) the way they are portraying me is going to ruin my life. And she is really, really uspset about it...... thats what they (BB) want anyway, the whole "showmance" thing.

Now, that doesnt sound to me like a girl who broke up with her boyfriend before the show, does it?

I wonder how Eric is going to play into all of this now that Dick and Dani know that Eric is involved with the show somehow

What? I missed something. What do D&D know about Eric? If someone found an AP card then the cats out of the bag and they should release Eric from the contract. Or at least come up with another excuse.

On youtube, one of the feeds shows a BRIEF session with dick and danielle in the kitchen and dick says that he thinks that eric is in on the show. He thinks he's a producer---then after a min or two of them talking, it goes to the blue waves. BB wanted them to stop talking about it........

SUPPOSEDLY jen found an AMERICA's PLAYER card that had someone's name on it because they forgot to take it out after Eric left a voting session. BUT THAT ONE IS A COMPLETE RUMOR FOR NOW

the first few weeks she said over and over she was totally and completely in love with Kris. That she didn't want to hurt Nick. Dick even talked to her about the reality in the house and what is real is outside the house. The CBS clip of Kris showed him "vowing" to understand it was the show and he would be there when she got out.

After Nick's eviction, however, Dani went on and on about how important NICK was to her and she had lost everything in the house she cared about. That would have been fine the first day after but she carried it on and is still going on and on about it. IMO Kris got smart. All the videos posted of her and Nick in bed under the covers - while they may not be clear what was going on - certainly do lend credance to the possibility it may not have been so innocent.

Dani made her own bed - now she (and Nick) get to lie in it. Dick needs to stay out of it and let Dani figure out her own life. Who knows, by the time this show ends it may be Zach that she is under the covers with!!! LMAO

I'm a huge Dani fan, but I never heard her say she and Kris were on a break. I did hear her say she was with him when her handler came to pick her up. She said her and Kris weren't even allowed to talk and he handed her a note that said I love you.

Why would Kris come on the show and talk about marriage if they were on a break? And why would Dani be crying about her relationship with Nick if she were single?

I do agree with the above poster. If Dani wanted to continue her relationship with Kris, she shouldn't continue wearing Nick's bandana or dedicating her week as HOH to him.

Did anyone else notice that she didn't tell her bf she loved him in her HOH blog? If she didn't want to lose him, she shouldn't have wrote 153 to Nick. Telling another man you adore him is hardly the way to keep your current bf.

Even with all the showmance drama, I still like Dani. People make mistakes.

by the time this show ends it may be Zach that she is under the covers with

LOL! I wouldn't be surprised. This girl has a lot of growing up to do. Of course, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Some people never grow up and continue to live miserable lives. I can't wait to hear about Danielle's post-BB life.

I think what everyone's forgetting re: the "love triangle" (or whatever you want to call it) that is Daniele, Kris, and Nick, is that Daniele is very, VERY young! Maybe she and Kris were over, maybe they weren't. Regardless of that, Daniele is living, literally, in the moment right now, and that moment is BB...not her real life. It's hard to fault such a young adult for that. And, honestly, the chances of ending up for the long haul w/ the man you're with when you're barely 21....not so good. This I know ALL too well......anyway...just my 2 cents...

Dani wrote this in her blog..... I like the girl, but.... wow

kris came back from florida today. I am happy to say that before he left, i myself took the initiative to stand up for myself and end things before i let myself get hurt. i am also proud to say that I am over him. I really really am.

While he was in Florida, he purposed to Madaline. Thats fine, honestly it doesnt bother me. I just feel really bad for her. And as much of a friend that he is, i have no respect for him because he is a liar and a cheater and boys are trash.

:animated_scratchchin:

Wow when was that written?

Two years ago (Aug of '05). Looks like she started dating Kris while he was with another girl (Madeline). Madeline lived in Florida and Kris and Dani were in Cali. Dani knew about Mad, but kept dating Kris anyway hoping he would end it with her.

Instead of ending it, he proposed to her. Then he broke off the proposal once Dani started flirting with other guys.

This relationship was doomed from the start IMO. Now Kris knows what he put his ex-finacee through, I guess.

(I really need to being doing something more productive, huh? lol)

And, yes.... I still like Dani. lol

Archived