New Alliance In The Making, What Chance Do They Have?

shhximxhiding

I can't believe that so many people really care about who Daniele dates. I have seen over and over on this thread where she is called a whore and a skank. OMG isn't that a little extreme?

I don't think I even saw Daniele and Nick kissing for goodness sake. Even if they did who caaaaaaaaaaaaares. She is 21 years old!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from the look of this thread kris is not the one getting bash the whore daniele is

What right do some of you people have to be bashing on Kris? What has he ever done to you? He is not a HG. He hasnt said 1 single bad thing on the show or in the press.

I was thinking Freedom of Speech gives us the right. He came on tv, and BB can be just like a soap opera. Once you become a character, you're free game. As I recall, he said in his interview that whatever snuggling or whatever she does with Nick is strategy ("he believes" - which is what he said). To me, that SCREAMS douche bag. Anyone with just a little self-dignity wouldn't stand for it especially since his interview was AFTER the youtube videos were online where they are definitely doing more than making out under the covers. Never seen someone with their head on top while the other person is down by their knees making some moving motions.

It's not necessarily that we care that she cheated rather it adds to what we think of her as a whole. If we didn't judge the people on BB based on their actions then the game would be less interesting ....if interesting at all. We judged Kail by what she does before she even entered the game, as we judged Richard from Survivor once we knew he was already rich prior to being on Survivor. Makes a difference when investing so much of your time into a game/show. Also what is intended by the adding or taking away from the drama by BB editing.

Whether you're 20-21 or not, there is NOTHING that would get me to cheat on my bf if I were on national tv AND knowing the effect BB can have on your life afterwards. At least not cheat after openly expressing your ETERNAL love for someone else. That makes her no different than the trash on flavor of love in my book.

my .02

i havent said nothing about kris

but if he was in the house i may have :lol:

Sure. Considering I only have a handful of posts, go for it! I'm easily entertained. :animated_bouncy:

Again, I'm not quite sure you read what I wrote. ANY person who outwardly makes it known he will forgive a girl for what she probably did in the house (up to the point he was interviewed) after being publicly humiliated on tv by her (his other half) is an idiot. He DESERVES to be trashed on, as he is by many viewers at home, because he's the stereotypical nice guy who is more concerned about losing someone than he is about being respected or having self pride/dignity. I'm not bashing him "for cheating" although her blog would insinuate he's no different than her... still, not something I have mentioned until "now." If you allow yourself to be the victim then you deserve what you get, imo, and I have the right to vocalize it. ...or in this case, type it.

I remember a season where some blonde was crossing the line with a guy in the house. I can picture her, but can't place a name. Her boyfriend got on, just as Kris did, and said the same bullcrap. He couldn't wait to take her back. I about vomited on the tv. Allison is the name that comes to mind, but I am terrible with names. Anyway, I thought he was a douche bag as well, and would have posted it if I had a username then...

Kris acting like an idiot showed he had no dignity when he went on national TV and said he would allow a girl to keep making a fool of him . He is the one that caused the comments to occur aganist him and he has no one to blame but himself.

A guy that puts up with that behavior and still has to have that girl's affections regardless of her actions is called a pussy plain and simple.

Wow 6 pages on Daniele and her boyfriend (or not) Kris.

I would rather wrap my heard around the game and not outside love lives of people. Just me.

who caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares!

I still want to see these video's where there is something going on under the covers other than sleeping... I have seen all the youtube videos and all there is a someone sleeping... Nothing more...

Yana there is the whole Ive wanted to kiss you all day stuff as well as her wanting a letter from Nick not Kris. I think Dani may have realized last night her BF (Kris) is gone when she got nothing from him on her bday. I think it may have started to bother her.

Yana there is the whole Ive wanted to kiss you all day stuff as well as her wanting a letter from Nick not Kris. I think Dani may have realized last night her BF (Kris) is gone when she got nothing from him on her bday. I think it may have started to bother her.

That's not the under the covers HJ stuff... I've been hearing how easy it is to see, plain as day, and I still as of yet haven't seen it... I'm waiting... gen137.gif

yeah, me too. enough with all this "plain as day"

FYI: day= light= can see things clearly

under covers in dark is NOT plain as day.. even with the night vision camera's and mic's. on a normal night/morning have you heard all the sounds these people make while sleeping? have you seen/heard the movement they make?

and i am talking about NOW... so just picture it with 14 HG's sleeping. there are times when i had to turn my volume down because of dick's teeth grinding or someone whistling out of their nose.

It's not our fault you guys can't tell the difference between sleeping and people getting some *ea*. Some of us aren't as deprived and know what MMmm, Mmm... and sheets moving up and down near genitals mean. ;)

(just playing with you guys ...no hard feelings meant)

They are just people on a reality show....WHO CARES??? I hope when everyone leaves the show they all have a great life...or not.

There's no reason to get personal with them...we don't know anything but what they tell the cameras...I don't think it matters to them what we think and ut sure doesn't matter to me what THEY think..I am just looking to be entertained with a good reality program.

You people who say "Well I would NEVER cheat on my BF..." Who gives a damn, what YOU would DO??? There isn't a judgement ladder that moves you UP when you put someone else down.

Just comment on the show and the interplay of the HGs...Your personal moral sliderule is irrelevant!

Or....... better yet, you can ignore threads you "don't care" about. Makes a lot more sense to me.

You keep asking who cares, but obviously there is a thread with plenty of people who DO care. Let them (us) talk about it and move on if it's causing you to not sleep at night.

I call bull for those that say they are not interested in their personal life WHEN brought to the table. Shoot, not only brought to the table, but on national television. If one of them does something outside of the house like gets married or even commits a crime... I'm 100% there would be a thread with people interested.

Archived