New Alliance In The Making, What Chance Do They Have?

shhximxhiding

Eric CAN'T vote out D/D and he CAN'T stay with Dustin/Amber/Jameka because of his AP situation. If he stays with those three and Jess, then every week America is just going to make him vote against his alliance. If he's with D/D, however, he has a much higher chance of staying in the house without raising suspicion about his unable-to-be-accounted-for-vote and will have a pretty solid (well more than solid if you ask me) group in D/D + Jess.

I figure he'll only last another week or two with Jameka/Jess/Dustin/Amber anyway, considering the things America makes him do, so now is as good a time as any to jump sides.

I think that this deal is pretty much sealed, but can not be sure until tonights show is aired. I also think that America gets their kicks screwing Eric, and will just find another way to do it if this alliance is formed. I personally think that CBS should release Eric from the AP bs and just let him play his game.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure I'm getting this right...what is the alliance we're talking about?

Dic, Dani, Eric, Jess for final four?

I've been reading thru what I've missed since Tues a.m.

Don't think I've got this alliance right.

edit: oops, just read the title of the thread.

my bad...

The only reason this alliance is happening is because his vote for Dustin. He wouldn't be anywhere near the agreement if he was voting for Dick. He's only doing it because America's vote, man can't win. Now he's in trouble for switching sides and making this alliance! :lipsrsealed2:

Aren't Eric & Jess only planning to stick with this alliance through tonites eviction ceremony? I recall reading about Eric asking Jess who she wants nominated if he wins HOH tonight & she said "Dick & Danielle". This might very well be the shortest alliance ever. I also am so excited to see Dustin/Amber/Jamekas' faces should Dustin be evicted. :giggle:

What would be the best scenario to shock dustin would be if the vote was a tie and Jessica had to break it, Dustin would think he was so safe, and then she said "I vote to evict...DUSTIN". Jameka, Amber, and Dustin would flip out and then i can see Dick going over to Jameka and Amber and saying, "God said it was time for him to go". That would be the best situation, especially because Amber and Jameka wouldn't be able to do anything about it because Amber stinks and probably wouldn't win HOH and Jameka can't play.

Right now this is the best alliance Eric can be in....who knows what will

happen next week....there's been so much flip-flopping, if Eric can sway

the votes to get rid of Dustin, he's off my poopy-list. And if he can get

rid of Jameka and Amber I'll love him to pieces!!!!!

Justin...your boy just might get back into America's good graces...LOL

:flags_unitedstates::animated_bouncy:

I can't wait for tonight's show!!!!!

What would be the best scenario to shock dustin would be if the vote was a tie and Jessica had to break it, Dustin would think he was so safe, and then she said "I vote to evict...DUSTIN".

Absolutely, Dinados...I'm so hoping for that. :giggle:

What would be the best scenario to shock dustin would be if the vote was a tie and Jessica had to break it, Dustin would think he was so safe, and then she said "I vote to evict...DUSTIN".

Absolutely. I don;t know what would be better, Dustins face, or Amber's. Both would be the best look of the season IMO.

I worry that Jess might get cold feet, too..........and, the problem is that someone else might and change up their vote........what if dani decided to screw her dad........I noticed she gets SO annoyed with him lately...........she personally (I think) would like him gone........... :animated_scratchchin:

So...i just realized that so far since nick has left, all we hear about is Nick, Nick, Nick, and NOTHING about her boyfriend comes out of her mouth.

So you think he is going to dump her after the show?

I can see her doing the stuff in the beginning...But he has been gone now for what 2 weeks.

Actually, she's already made mention, twice, about how Chris (the bf) is moving in with his mother and she has to look for a new place to live when the show is over. Also that she had been supporting him and that got old. So yeah. It was over before she came into the house. I think the only reason why she didn't make it public knowledge in the beginning of the game was because she didn't want Dick to know about it.

This disussion has already been clarified. Kris is going to live with his parents. Dani let the lease go on her place (where he had been staying). Seems they were having some problems. She had no reason to reveal this until she and Nick exchanged several sincere conversations on their last day together.

Archived