New Alliance In The Making, What Chance Do They Have?

shhximxhiding

Thank God I'm not in relationships with you guys then if that's what you believe.

well, i have been with my husband now for 14 years. i "believe" i will never cheat on him. but i cant forsee the future and i cant make statements that will later make me look stupid. all i can do is be the best wife NOW.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have noticed when these cheating and skank discussions are made it is usually the "younger" crowd.

Most people with a little more maturity see how silly it is to be so hung up on someones love life. JMO

I have noticed when these cheating and skank discussions are made it is usually the "younger" crowd.

Most people with a little more maturity see how silly it is to be so hung up on someones love life. JMO

I've been married (faithfully) for 20 years.

I agree with Marty. Give it a break. Daniele is 21 years old and not married. She can flirt all she wants with Nick. It's not like her bf doesn't watch the show and she knows what he sees. I don't think it is cheating. She is out and open about it. She can have two boyfriends if she wants. I've been married 20 years too. Love my husband and he loves me. Being married is totally different that having a boyfriend. JMO

I don't think it is cheating. She is out and open about it.

Actually... when someone feels guilty about something they are doing, and mentions that she doesn't want to cheat on someone [and then does], that would be defined as "Cheating." Having guilt only confirms that what you are doing is wrong in your heart and would probably be hurting your significant other.

While I can respect other people's opinions on what they view as acceptable, I wanted to state that I don't think most people feel it's okay to date 2 people at once. Most people don't think it's acceptable to be cheated on just because they're 20-21. While 21 is young, it's definitely not too young to be expected to act like an adult. To begin engraving your ways, whatever they may be, and becoming who you had hope to be. There is nothing in my mind that makes what she did more acceptable because she was 21.

FWIW, I also don't fall into the younger crowd.

for the record... i think i am in the wrong thread. sFun_tomato.gif

the whole "cheating" thing is just... not something i care to even care to debate, i dont like it... i dont like people that do it.... i find it cheap and disgusting... (but i am also not here to judge every person that does it)

that being said, i am a sure 10-15 years from now daniele will look back at her life and not like who she was during this time. to me, there will always be a time in everyone's life that is regreted. even if it was just for a moment.

Hey Kingwilson....I have a bad back and high blood presure....Maybe

they could put a bunch of us in there and have Amber come back in

and be our nurse.....call it BB9 sick house.....LOL

*we would have to lock up our meds though......... :doctor:

And Dr. Will could give us free nip and tucks......

How bout.......Morty, Jem, OldGuy, Fuskie, Cat, etc. are in the BB9 house.........

Talk about some smart playing......I would even purchase the live feeds....

Just a thrilling thought!

But who would be here at Mortys to keep the site running all season?!?!?

I'm sticking my neck out for this one...

:giljotiini:

I predict CBS is going to sell the rights to Big Brother to Showtime. They've been grooming it in that direction all season. It'll be one raucous, enflamed, bloodbath... and it'll all be on cable.

...you heard it here first.

P.S.

I'm also the one that predicted Mike was going to win BB8, um, and that he was going to hook up w/ Jameka, and, um, they were going to get married.

I know, I know.

I'd apply but

A. I don't have an agent

B. I'm pretty ugly...no one would want to subject themselves to look at me, the live feeders would dwindle LOL!!

C. I'm not crazy like most of the people on there....pretty boring actually.

I guess if they had a house full of boring frumpy moms, I'd be all over it LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Marty, we are not hung up on her love life. She decided to sign up for this show and then go on to the DR and say how she has a BF she is madly in love with. The bf says he completely trusts Dani. Next thing you know Dani is infatuated by Nick. This was all on TV so noone needed to do any extra digging. Danielle is a cheater and thats that. I guess Amber should be let off the hook because she is in her 20s and doesn't know the difference between right and wrong.

Yana: Look back over the past forums or whatever they are called. I only get my BB info from here and the show and I'm pretty sure they would not have put this on the show. I'm not sure where you should look tho. Anyway, in one thread it showed Nick and Danielle in bed together in the dark. A lot of moaning and movement fom him, you could see the top of her head and it looked more like she was giving him a handjob. He was most definitely getting off.

I am verry new to Mortys so by the time I found it for you BB might be starting again next year. ha ha

its another "under the cover... in the dark... mind playing tricks on you" video.

and then daniele pops out of it at the end all dressed. yeah....dirty i tell ya.. dirty. :huh: i would say they could have been kissing... but at the angle they were at, it would be hard to do anything more.

let me go try it out.. i will report back

I have applied every summer since Season 2, they put a link on the main big brother page at cbs.com once this season is over.

The application is about 25 pages and they want to know EVERYTHING about you, from birth to present. If you have any skeltons, they want to know about them, they wont disqualify you for having some, (look at dick) but they dont want any surprises.

You also have to send in a VCR tape of 2 minutes.

I have gotten intervewed twice and hopefully next summer will be my year.

Patrick

Archived