New Alliance In The Making, What Chance Do They Have?

shhximxhiding

I also fully support the idea of letting posters have fun in an on-topic thread if they want to do so. That's what a discussion board for Big Brother is for--letting us talk and talk and talk non-stop about a bunch of generally stupid people, and make fun of them. Houseguests make their personal lives public when they enter the BB house. Their spouses/friends/cousins, etc. may decide they don't want to be discussed in public, and they may refuse to sign a release paper, which causes BB to hit the FOTH when their names are brought up, or even when stories that MIGHT identify them are brought up. Obviously, Kris not only signed the "I want my romance to be commented on in public" paper, but he also appeared on the show. That makes him and his (probable) humilation part of Big Brother now. Congratulations to him. He has Daniele to thank.

Daniele made her romances off and on the show part of the show. Blame her.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love you cat!!!

back to the topic at hand..i like dani and nick and i hope it works out in the end, if it doesnt then i hope they have a fruitful friendship....if its something she and Kris would like to work on, then more power to them ok im done ;)

Correct Joa. If you should hang around after BB season your post would prove right. Every time one of these people take a crap a thread is made. Posters are still updating hg such as Janelle, Will and Boogie.

You are right Ginger... We do still update on past house guests... We really do need a life huh???

I do enjoy reading about past houseguests sometimes though... I do agree that people should be able to talk about what they want, even though at times I will be one to post a dead horse smiley or something... I will try to be better about that, because I really didn't think about it until I read this thread... Thanks for bringing that to my attention guys...

See this is why I love this board... We are allowed to debate and even learn things about ourselves...

Back on topic... I am still waiting to see something incriminating on Daniele and Nick :)...

If you should hang around after BB season your post would prove right. Every time one of these people take a crap a thread is made.

Hard to understand why people creating threads, talking about stuff--whatever it is --could bother anybody...

People create threads because they are interested in stuff, that is why. People come to the boards to read and post because they are interested in stuff. Posting opinions is just either making general comments or quoting someone else. To post a comment such as why is anybody commenting on this...is ridiculous. Evidently, those who come here and post are equally interested, but you can't pick and choose what interests you and pooh, pooh everyone else's comments.

hey, so i was just curious as to who here was thinking about applying for

BIG BROTHER 9

because i have to honestly say that i was thinking about it because i will be old enough for the show next year. i'm 20 now and will be 21 in december and will be eligible to be on the show.

Posting opinions is just either making general comments or quoting someone else. To post a comment such as why is anybody commenting on this...is ridiculous.

Aren't they the same thing, Ginger?

Isn't posting a comment regarding why something was brought up at all, also just posting an opinion?

Ginger, what's goin' on? It's not like you to call fellow posters "ridiculous" in what they post...It's coming out of thin air.

Is there a problem, and if so, can you share it? It's sorta mystifying...

I'd love to but I just don't think they'd put me in the house. I'm Type 2 Diabetic and have a degenerative back problem. Somehow I think my limping around the house would get annoying, lol.

However, if Big Brother were to ever do something cool like secretly let a player conspire with someone on the outside, I'm their man! lol

I thought it was pretty clear what the problem was on this thread? :animated_scratchchin:

Not sure if there's anything more to discuss that hasn't been already if you re-read the past few pages.

You people who say "Well I would NEVER cheat on my BF..." Who gives a damn, what YOU would DO??? There isn't a judgement ladder that moves you UP when you put someone else down.

Just comment on the show and the interplay of the HGs...Your personal moral sliderule is irrelevant!

Well put, rodh...good post! And in any case, I would not say "I would never..." about anything. Never is a big word, and you set yourself up with it...

Bedsides, anyone who can say "I would NEVER cheat...", etc. probably would defend any doubtful actions by saying..."It depends what you mean by 'cheat---I personally don't see that as cheating--etc. etc.

They're gonna haveta rebuild this dollhouse from the ground up...way too many interferences from EP...backdoor has become an issue and the rules are getting grayer by the hour...timing isn't right for the Showtime live feeds..probably need to revamp a schedule as to what needs to be done at what times...BB8 has shown numerous flaws in the game as they laid it out for this year..

Well put, rodh...good post! And in any case, I would not say "I would never..." about anything. Never is a big word, and you set yourself up with it...

Never may be a big word for those who don't want to be held accountable for their morals, beliefs, and loved ones. Though it's hard to believe especially in today's society, many people would NEVER cheat on their LO.

Jem, would you be more excited about the idea of BB9 if I was in the house? :animated_scratchchin:

I'm ready to apply!

I agree--she's a cheater. She could have come into the BB house and never mentioned her boyfriend, but she didn't do that. She and her boyfriend chose to make him a part of the show. And then she chose to cheat on him and basically dump him for Nick on national t.v.

It's not the end of the world--but it doesn't make her look good, either.

They don't even have to fake it by doing a winter version in a warm climate. Have an actual winter Big Brother. Put it in Alaska or something.

More likely, my biggest BB9 suggestion will be to change the Showtime AD broadcast. It's just dumb to have it live because what are the odds of something eventful actually happeneing? They've lucked out a few times but mostly not. Instead the show should be a compilation of "controversial" things recently taped.

Archived