New Alliance In The Making, What Chance Do They Have?

shhximxhiding

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

blame cbs they want to continue thios lame love affair

But, let's face it, if Dani wins the money, Kris/Chris or however it's spelled will be knocking down her door, easily being able to forgive her transgressions with Nick...............and for all of those who have trashed dani for "being unfaithful" to such a lovable guy..........what's up?!

It doesn't really matter....but....since we're on the subject...she's obviously not ready to make that commitment. She is only 21 - Most of the decisions we make at 20 ...or even younger because how long have they been together....aren't the decisions we tend to live with. I think she should be free to live a little more. I'm sure she thought her and Kris were in love, but sometimes you fall in love later in life and then experience what that REALLY is. IMHO....we've all been in a relationship that didn't stick right (and all the time thinking they were "the one")?

bb is not the ideal place to find love

Just the fact alone that Kris didn't give BB an pics of them together makes a bold statement...but she DID handle that with amazing composure...probably due to the Nick letter....

What I don't understand is the fact that the Daniele haters don't understand that her and Kris were broken up when she came in the house...

Why would he send pictures when they aren't together... I think BB put him on the show, because they didn't know at the time they weren't together any longer...

i thinks nick came into bb with the goal of romancing one of the girls not to win the money

wannabee rob

my random two cents... what if the boyfriend DID have a letter to give Daniele... and I'm basing this thought completely on the bit we saw of him a few weeks ago on a show... but if he wanted to try and make the relationship with Daniele work, and Daniele seemed to want to be loyal to her boyfriend... what if he submitted more pictures of him and Daniele along with a letter to BB... wouldn't it be up to BB to decide what they want to put in the HOH room? Can we cry 'conspriacy' that BB is trying to make the showmance work over the real life relationship?

I guess my thought is a general comment on the fact that BB can basically influence the HGs on what they percieve to be 'reality'... if BB wants Daniele to feel her relationship with her boyfriend is still strong, then they ask her questions in that direction in the DR and give her pictures/letters from him in her HOH room... if they want to promote the Nick showmance and lead her to believe her boyfriend has given up on her, then they can do things to lead her to that conclusion...

one other related thought, which may or may not be obvious to everyone(and is related to the idea of BB influencing the thoughts of the HGs)... now that we are at the point of HGs going to sequester, the goodbye messages are clearly edited, plus we have no real idea of the time frame of when some comments are made... BB can easily influence the final thoughts a departing HG has towards his/her fellow HGs before going to sequester... BB can play goodbye clips that show a HG in a positive light or a negative light...

As far as the pictures go, that is completely up to CBS. I mean, I guess they could have contacted Chris and he refused, but we really don't know. I'm thinking she will get a letter from Chris on her birthday. He was on the show during the whole Nick thing. He stated he would stand by Dani no matter what. It will be interesting to see if he is at the finale.

Actually I don't think Danielle and Nick were broken up before entering BB house necause Dani said in DR how she is in love with Chris. So I think the cheating moron just changed her story because she is now infatuated with Nick! What a moron

My opinion is that Dani and Chris' relationship wasn't as strong as everyone perceives. Sure they've been together for a couple of years but i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that he was moving back with his parents or something like that. They were living together but wouldn't be when she gets back is the perception that i got. That's like going backwards in a relationship which, to me, says the relationship wasn't strong enough to move forward. Not sure of all the details with them so this whole post may not be worth a crap but it is just an opinion.

Looks to me like Dani really likes Nick and is hoping for something with him after the show. By the one little tidbit we got to see of Chris, he seems to want the relationship more than she does.

Not living together anymore does not mean broken up. I believe she said they were not going to live together anymore for financial reasons.

During Danis first HOH there were pictures of Kris in her room. They also did a segment of Kris where he said he trusted her but that it was hard.

They were not broken up. If they were broken up poor Kris had no idea when they did his segment

During Dani's crying segments she mentioned having a BF at home that loves her. That doesnt sound like broken up to me.

Well I just hope that someday that Daniele finds the love of her life. I wish her all the best in that. I know at age 21 I had about 5 more boyfriends to go through before I fianlly found my soul mate.

I really don't care if she was with Chris or who she wants to be with now.

I do hope she grows up a little and finds her true happiness.

I do agree with you on that Marty... my hope is that they find that someone in their life that truely makes them happy. The biggest concern hurdle usually is that the fans like the idea of a showmance continuing and feel these people that have appeared on a reality show should stay together... it seems we have driven the comparisons of this season to BB6 into the ground, but it does remind me of the Janelle/Michael showmance, in the sense of fans wanting to see the HGs continue on after the show ends...

(I personally don't usual have too much contact with them, so yea, it doesn't really matter too much to me)

Archived