New Alliance In The Making, What Chance Do They Have?

shhximxhiding

Eric CAN'T vote out D/D and he CAN'T stay with Dustin/Amber/Jameka because of his AP situation. If he stays with those three and Jess, then every week America is just going to make him vote against his alliance. If he's with D/D, however, he has a much higher chance of staying in the house without raising suspicion about his unable-to-be-accounted-for-vote and will have a pretty solid (well more than solid if you ask me) group in D/D + Jess.

I figure he'll only last another week or two with Jameka/Jess/Dustin/Amber anyway, considering the things America makes him do, so now is as good a time as any to jump sides.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eric CAN'T vote out D/D and he CAN'T stay with Dustin/Amber/Jameka because of his AP situation. If he stays with those three and Jess, then every week America is just going to make him vote against his alliance. If he's with D/D, however, he has a much higher chance of staying in the house without raising suspicion about his unable-to-be-accounted-for-vote and will have a pretty solid (well more than solid if you ask me) group in D/D + Jess.

I figure he'll only last another week or two with Jameka/Jess/Dustin/Amber anyway, considering the things America makes him do, so now is as good a time as any to jump sides.

Very well said!

Last week was the second time America told eric to be mean to Jessica. Why would eric think that even if he alligns with D&D america won't want him to go after Jessica again?

Last week was the second time America told eric to be mean to Jessica. Why would eric think that even if he alligns with D&D america won't want him to go after Jessica again?

His chances are a lot better if he does what America wants. He is not stupid.

That about sums it all up. If Eric were not AP, he could ride it out with the nerds for a few more weeks. However, America is getting restless with the way Eric has treated his duties as AP. He will only be told to vote out the nerds and that makes it harder for him. He also knows Jess will be in danger with America if he fails this week's eviction task!

Eric has been doing a good job this week of doing what the viewers want. He got Dustin up and is campaigning heavily for him to go. he also tried to ignore Jessica, and I thought he succeeded, but it looks like BB thought otherwise.

Eric hopefully knows that "we" hear and see most of what happens with different HGs. He hopefully is trusting us after last week and him not being evicted. After "us" telling him to evict Dustin, we might know something that happened last week. When "we" told him to ignore Jessica, hopefully he took that as a hint that "we" will mess him up if he doesn't do "our" bidding. We reaffirmed what we wanted by saying to evict Dustin. I do think he will do better the next couple of weeks siding with D/D right now. I think we would have to "chat" about who we would want him to push to be nominated if Amber, Jen, or Zack got HOH.

Are we sure Eric was told to evict Dustin by us or is this just speculation becasue most of the poeple on this board hate Dustin and love Dick? I really don't see how people can like Dick as mean as he is to everyone in the house for no reason, if he acted like that outside the house he would get his a## kicked. His Daugther is not much better.

Are we sure Eric was told to evict Dustin by us or is this just speculation becasue most of the poeple on this board hate Dustin and love Dick? I really don't see how people can like Dick as mean as he is to everyone in the house for no reason, if he acted like that outside the house he would get his a## kicked. His Daugther is not much better.
We're as sure as we can be. The other night Eric went to the DR for about an hour then came out and suddenly made it known that he was open to getting rid of Dustin and aligning with D/D, a pretty quick 180 considering the things he had been saying in the few days before.

A lot of people seem fascinated by Dick and his well cruel ways- I dunnow hy but they are.

I wonder that myself. Could it be that some people see Dick saying the things they secretly think about others around them but do not have the nerve to say out loud? I certainly hope that's not true, because the world would be a terrible place if we all lacked empathy and compassion.

I wonder that myself. Could it be that some people see Dick saying the things they secretly think about others around them but do not have the nerve to say out loud? I certainly hope that's not true, because the world would be a terrible place if we all lacked empathy and compassion.

Well in real life I am a nice person. Big Brother every year gives me a chance to bring out my "mean" side.

Anyway if you want empathy and compassion then Big Brother is not a show to watch.

Dick just nails people...doesn't care for BS and finds that telling you the truth is better. He goes overboard, but it's a game and he wants to be entertaining.

Most people in life are full of BS and will stab you in the back when it's to their advantage.

Do you like phoney BS from people...or do you want it straight?

I don't find Dick's comments or tyrades as dispicable as I do the people that so quickly "forgive" him and accept the excuse "this is just a game".

Anyway if you want empathy and compassion then Big Brother is not a show to watch.

Something I consistently read here is that people are upset when HG's play for personal, not strategic motives. And I agree, BB would not be entertaining if there were not extreme personalites and everyone was "nice", but is there such a thing as crossing the line? And if so, how close has Dick come to that line? I am just curious about everyone's opinion. I personally think a lot of these HGs started out being overly sensitive and I used to say you could call me and my family any name in the book for $500,000 and it would not phase me one bit...but then Dick's last tirade kind of left me cold.

I don't find Dick's comments or tyrades as dispicable as I do the people that so quickly "forgive" him and accept the excuse "this is just a game".

I am dispicable. :1eye:

Has Jess or Eric talked to Zach or Jen yet?. Time is winding down, whats taking them so long??I'm getting nervous for Dick!
I have a feeling that is they are having those conversations that the BB does not want us to know at this point.

Tune in tonight to find out who is the next one evicted from the Big Brother House! :animated_bouncy:

funny how everyone gets a deal from dick&dani either when 1. they on the block 2. they are hoh and need the votes to evict someone.

uhm...this is like almost every player in BB history

and I am still sticking to my prediction...ED is gonna leave....sad times

-Kyo

what do i know... i am just a dirty hooker...

i am not holding my breath with this group of idiots...... i wont be surprised if dick is told "you can put your bag down right there" before reaching julie.

HOWEVER!!!!! i will rewind the dvr 3 times if dustin is told "you are evicted from the big brother house, you have one minute to get out" cause i really want to see his face and then amber's face and then jameka's face.

Archived