• Zach
    • Mike
    • Jen
    • Eric
    • Jessica
    • Amber
    • Dustin
    • Jameka

Dustin for me. He said he would nominate Dick, but from experience, I know that's just gay-speak for he'll nominate someone obvious like Kail, Mike, Jen, or Zach. Amber stirs up his evil queen side sometimes and he says things he doesn't mean. :pleased:

I said Eric both ways. Anybody else winning, and noms will be too predictable. At least with Eric I know there's a chance that the alliance of "everybody in the house" might be shaken even if only a little bit...the pot needs to get stirred :stirthepot:

Kail stays:

I voted for Kail. I think she'll nominate Ick and Nick

Mike stays:

I voted for Zach. I think he'll nominate Jameka and Jessica.

I voted for Jen...and Jen! I just want things to get stirred up again for interest sake.

I want whoever survives the eviction to get HOH and see everyone crap their pants.

Originally, I wanted one of the neutral people to win. It would be interesting if they had to choose a side.

However, since I have been listening to them today, I realized that Mike/Kail or Jen will have to win for an interesting result. The reason is that the whole house has said they want to put up Jen and Kail (assuming Kail stays--Mike if Mike stays), and then use the backdoor on Zach. That's the plan, anyway. I'm sick of them putting up the "safe" people, so I kind of want Jen to win, or Kail.

I want Daniele to win so she could get rid of Jen!!!!

But I also want Eric to win so maybe we can tell him who to nominate!! I would like Eric to nominate Dustin and Amber. I want Amber GONE - G - o - n - e!!! I'm sick of her crying and whining! I get pleasure out of seeing her cry. I'm so sick! She said last night that she knows she is America's favorite! Ummm, how about #10 sweet heart? ALSO she just plain sucks! She is a Christian yet she doesn't know what a Jew is??? OMG! Anyway... her mouth is going to end up catching up with her, and I am counting down the days!!!

Yea I thought that was hilarious about her not knowing what Jews believe. She is very naive and will be put on the block in a few weeks. I could not believe she said she loved her dog as much as her child . Is that mental child abuse :shocking:

I know I'm standing alone on this but I'd love to see Jameka win the HoH. She is one of the most level headed people in this house and yes, flying under the radar. It would be interesting to see someone who is not so dramatic and problematic make a decision made logically with thought and not emotions. It would give us some insight as to her feelings and we would get to know her a little better. So far she's surviving because she is not a threat and not noticed. She is relying on the "Squeeky-Wheel-Gets-the-Oil" strategy. As long as Jen is narcissistic, ED is outlandish, Danielle stays a teenager and Nick has tantrums, she'll stay the course. Also, what is with Amber? I thought she love, love, loved Dick? They were practically allied with each other early on -- now she b**ches constantly about him -- but still does his root touch ups?

Danielle sure does have a lot of fans here. I can't figure out why. She's often annoying like Jen, she's cries as much as Amber, she's often rude and acts like a spoiled brat. People like that?

She's the lowest rated houseguest next to Zach as far as America's vote on CBS.com so it's unusual that people here support her so much. I just don't get it.

Xal.. maybe...its not because they like her.. maybe its because if she won HOH she just might shoot herself in the foot by acting all high and mighty.. and by doing so, set herself up for nomination in the following weeks. if anyone wanted her out before, they would certainly want her out after she was HOH for a week. :stirthepot:

Guest jordansmom

I would like to see Jamika win just to see how she would act but fun the entertainment factor I would like to see Jen win.

this is the hoh to save the season my pick is zack or jen whoever stays between mike and kail just hope they finally put up them floaters :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i called those folks followers :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I want Eric to win and nominate one from each camp (Dick & Jen, or Dani & Mike/Kail, or Dick & Kail).

This may be touched on in other threads, but does anyone else think that Eric gets a little insider information from BB? It would be funny if he nominated Dick & Jen and called them out on their supersecret alliance.

This may be touched on in other threads, but does anyone else think that Eric gets a little insider information from BB? It would be funny if he nominated Dick & Jen and called them out on their supersecret alliance.

explain more :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived