• Zach
    • Mike
    • Jen
    • Eric
    • Jessica
    • Amber
    • Dustin
    • Jameka

I'd like to see Amber win HOH. She'd get nuttier than ever having to nominate people. Also maybe Zach or Mike - just to see someone in power who's not really sure about what's going on. Plus, seeing everyong having to deal with Zach would be fun.

I would like Jessica to win because I would like to see everyone strategize with her and tell her all their secrets. It seems like right now she gets left out of all the decision making and only gets told things after the fact.

explain more

I have to go back in the transcripts and vids to find them, but there have been a couple of times when Eric has said things about people that he has no way of knowing. I want to say it was during the Great Mustard Caper, he said Dick said something and I think Jessica asked, "How do you know?" and he just waived it off. The strange thing was, he couldn't have heard what Dick said but repeated it almost exactly what Dick said. Once again, I have to go back through and look at the feeds.

I don't think Eric is being instructed by the producers, i think he is being allowed to either watch & listen to some feeds the others aren't allowed to to help stir the game later. I don't know. I like Eric, even with that eyebrow thing, and I hope he gets more sneaky as the game goes on.

I also think that Dustin has a much more playful/ mischievious side. If Amber gets booted, I think the real Dustin will come out to play.

this is the hoh to save the season my pick is zack or jen whoever stays between mike and kail just hope they finally put up them floaters :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i just have a funny feeling daniele or nick going to get hoh :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Honestly...no matter who it is....Dick is in trouble-Kyo
everyone is afraid of dick :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived