Daniele Week 3

CeCiMom

Well at any age I would give anything to have had a father that gave a shi+. Daniele is loved by her father.

If Daniele chose not to forgive her father that is her choice. There is no reason for her not to be able to hold an adult conversation with her father. She is nothing but a whiney little brat that thinks the world revolves around her. She loves the control she has over men. She strings Nick along and does the same to her father.

No excuse for her acting like a 5 year old. A 21 year old should be able to hold an adult conversation without such histrionics.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She loves the control she has over men. She strings Nick along and does the same to her father.

i agree she really does string them along and loves every second of it, makes me wonder if her boyfreind is just strung along like that too, but i think he's a bad boy ya know, girls like Daniele are ussually attracted to the wrong guys, yopu know the ones that treat her like crap, the ones she can't string along, and maybe she'd be better off with nick any wayz

yep you cant judge :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

lmaoooooooooooo :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I think that Dani should stop leading Nick on, because she has a boyfriend at home and she doesn't want to hurt him, but she's developing feelings for Nick, I'm pretty sure the only reason for this is the simple fact that they've been locked in a house together for 3 weeks. If she doesn't want to hurt her boyfriend at home, then she's going to have to make it clear to Nick that they just want to be friends..and making out with him in bed, is not the right way to do it!

Dear Everyone at Mortys

I would like to publicly admit that I was wrong regarding Danielle having an eating disorder earler this season. After watching her on the feeds and ShoToo, I can say that I have seen her eat many different things and she seems completely ok with food.

I hope this lays to rest the "theory" that I cannot admit when I am wrong.

Dep

Wow, people really need to give Dani a break.

Imagine being in a house with your estranged father who you haven't spoken to for 2 years, having this guy developing feelings for you, and trying to balance that out with a relationship outside of the house. Im sure its a lot to handle.

I hae a question why is Danielle allowed to play the game THe BB rules clearly state the applicant must be 21 at the time of the application. What makes her so special ??? Is that really fair to other who may not have been 21 at the time of application who were deterred to enter

Just not fair :animated_scratchchin:

Marty, I know this is off-topic..but speaking of dogs, whatever happened to your friend from the dog club?

She was here very briefly, then disappeared.

Did we scare her off?? :lookaround:

No Tracey just has a computer at work. She works for a University. She is away right now for a seminar.

I will have to get her back over here at Mortys. She is not a big poster.

I'm not sure where to put this...but i have a question for you live feeders. Did Nick and Daniele still sleep in the same room the last couple of nights? cause when amber was talkin to dani she said maybe you guys should sleep in seperate rooms... i'm guessing because of the arguments the last couple of nights.

That is part of Amber's plan to seperate them and get Nick and Dani both using her as their confidant thus making her role in the house more important.

Archived