Daniele Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope someone is tubeing this. Unbelievable what Daniele is ranting about. I have never heard such a load a bratty crap.

Dick keeps talking to her in a very sweet calm voice and she is ranting that she will never never forget how he was never a father to her.

He keeps telling her he loves her with all his heart and asks her for a hug and she refuses to hug him. He said he is sorry for not being the best Dad but he loves her so so much. She is just refusing to do anything but say hateful things to him. He is crying and saying how much he misses her and she won't look at him.

So bottom line she is mad at him these years because he tried to call too much and tried to push himself in her life. This is just an incredible conversation.

I have never seen such a cruel child trying to hurt a father. Daniele is a shitty spoiled brat.

It breaks my heart to hear Dick ask her for a hug telling her he loves her and always asks about her and is always thinking of her.. etc.. and she just sit there with her arms over her head while he comforts her.. Hug the man and show him you fucking care a little.

She is only 20, she is a child. We all have seen Dick's actions this past week, I can't imagine having someone talk that way to me as an adolescent girl. I think he has said some very hurtful things to her in the past and in trying to make up for it he hasn't fully apologized. A father can hurt a 12 to 14 year old girl deeply with his words. To him they probably meant nothing, but to her they meant everything. I feel so sorry for both of them.

All dani does is talk bad about her dad to everyone who will listen then cry to her dad that he doesn't understand her. I think she is a spoiled little brat who needs a good spanking. She treats her dad like crap and it's all about her. She says everyone thinks she's the most selfless person they know. I think they meant selfish. Oh, and for someone who loves her boyfriend so much. She even says he's the ONLY one in her life that has stuck with her. She sure isn't showing much respect to him by laying around with nick CONSTANTLY. Any girl with a shred of respect for herself or her boyfriend (soon to be ex I'm sure) wouldn't let that happen. Go Home Dani!!!

OMG, this is just heartbreaking. I'm so glad she finally hugged him.

I was having the hardest time listening, just waiting for her to drop this bombshell of a thing he did to her. She brought up things that he said to her as almost an afterthought. Like Marty said, she just kept going on and on about him calling her too much, she has her own life. She told him it was like he was trying to make her mad by calling her over and over. EVEN THOUGH, Dick said the week before that she left him a horrible voice mail because he didn't call her back fast enough.

My head is spinning with these two. All I know is I was crying my eyes out listening to Dick crying and telling her over and over how much he loves her, how sorry he is, how he will always be there for her, etc.

My head is spinning with these two. All I know is I was crying my eyes out listening to Dick crying and telling her over and over how much he loves her, how sorry he is, how he will always be there for her, etc.

Me too. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one crying because of their conversation.

she said last night that he would get in their faces (like he did with some of the houseguests-lol) and it scared her. i still like her a lot. i don't think she's icy, immature, and she certainly hasn't had a princess upbringing( i did! lol!) dick was a young dad and undoubtably did his best, but made mistakes...families are complicated. the saddest thing would be if they stay estranged after the show.

I totally agree that Daniele should have been MUCH more accepting of Dick's OBVIOUSLY sincere apology (you really can't fake emotion like that, and the one thing Dick is is honest with his emotions) and she should have agreed way earlier in his apology to start over from here and let the past stay in the past, and to both agree to try hard to start a new beginning.

It is also true that they are both emotionally volatile, and are trying hard to show the other how terrible THEY were made to feel by the first, and they do get sucked right in to this kind of oneupmanship- (You weren't like a father to me you were like a mean friend...Well I think that the meanest thing a person can do to another is to cut off communication and to not speak to them at all for 2 years- you have no idea how much that hurt me...Well you would keep telling me that I only thought about myself and I am not that person! you don't even know me!...Well, I think we said a lot of nasty things to each other...Well, you were the adult and you should have known better!)

But on the whole, when it really counted, in the second half of the conversation, Dick was able to really hold back on those types of comments with only 1 or 2 slips, and really poured his heart out, and Daniele kept her barriers up solid and did not allow even the slightest chink in her armor when he made obvious moves toward a hug, and then was forced to verbally beg for it, and she did not move a single muscle, not even to push her hair aside from her eyes so she could even exchange a glance. That is mean.

In my (ok, I'm going to actually put some real psychological weight behind this) professional opinion, I think her childish behavior goes well beyond the hurt he caused her all her life--especially considering the conditions under which they stopped speaking 2 - 3 years ago after 2 years of enjoying a very close relationship (which definitely had more to do with her having a boyfriend than anything else).

I think she really can not see things from another's perspective, or at least not her Dad's, and she certainly has anger issues that she releases on all the other HG's as well in the form of what they all call "sarcasm" but is really plain old meanness. She is immature, stubborn, spoiled, feels privileged and an overinflated sense of power and "adulthood" that she got by controlling the lack of flow of information to her father for the past years, takes out her anger wherever she feels like it, and no, she is most definitely NOT selfless.

i think that sounds kind of harsh, and sort of judgemental...only because we don't know their previous relationship and interactions. it is easy to imagine a young father, doing his best but mostly on his own, who has a volatile temper and sometimes loses it. i mean, i see it in everyday life. and if dick was like that, he's just doing his best; he's trying to express love...but kids need stability, and don't always understand, can't understand, really. i think daniele clearly has adandonment and trust issues. also, at age 20, the brain, physiologically is not "done". the areas that control reason and logic are still collating. that's why they call adolescence a period of "normal psychosis". daniele feels as if she has to shield herself. to guard against what she fears. it may not be logical or justified, but it's a survival instinct. i think jameka's advice to dick was solid. affirm daniele for now and be non-judgemental; possibly it would help her open up. i really hope they make it.

I wonder if her boyfriend is watching her lay in bed and play with nicks hair.... He should drop her like a bad habit...

I can't believe I was subject to that.... Erica is somewhere going "HA, at least Boogie was straight"... And Erica at least had the smarts to dump whats his face before All Stars.... Which she should never have been on in the first place...

What a way to celebrate her boyfriend's birthday....I wonder if we'll have round 3 tonight to cap off her boyfriend's day

I'm betting it's safe to say Ex-boyfriend now.

Archived