Daniele Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, after listening to her whiny little voice when she confronted her dad...I just can't take it. She's such a princess, in all the wrong ways. If someone could show me a screencap of her actually doing a chore or ANYTHING (other than laying around, sitting in the hot tub or hammock, that is), then maybe I'll change my mind.

But she AND her father need to go.

I also liked Dani's sweatshirt. It was unique with the extra-long sleeves. I looked on the internet for one like it, and the closest I came was this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/Large-White-Hooded-Pul...1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry about the long link!! It still wasn't the same, and didn't give a brand name.

The Mossimo clothing line from Target reminds me of the print. It's Hawaiian hibiscus flowers, I think.

Maybe that would be a good questions for Housecalls when she is voted out, or even for Julie to ask her on the show--it's the type of question they like to ask houseguests, as it doesn't give away alliances or anything. You could always write Housecalls and ask.

I loev Daniele I think she is a sweetie, sure shes young, but she is still way better to listen too then Jen. Daniele isnt half as bad as Jen, Jen just needs to shut her mouth... for good!

Well I will certainly not fault people for not liking Dani as it their opinions but I still love her

I saw that talk between her and Dick and I think it was good for them...

one of the things that make me laugh is that alot of people used to say they hated Dani for the fact that she was rude to Dick...and yet I kept thinking that there was more to it than that....and now alot of people are saying Dick was the problem.

Long story short, I think Dani and Dick are great. They have BOTH had some serious problems in the past but I think they are both reaching out now and I love it

-Kyo

I have mixed feelings about Danielle. I emphathize with her about the whole Nick situation but don't think she should screw up a good thing she got at home. As for as her game she seems pretty smart and will probably go far. As for her and her Father's relationship, i can see faults in both of them of why it got to where it is. I agree with Dick that they should try some family counseling when this is over. Danielle just doesn't seem very interested in reconciling with him. I think she's being immature in this respect.

...one of the things that make me laugh is that alot of people used to say they hated Dani for the fact that she was rude to Dick...and yet I kept thinking that there was more to it than that...

I actually believed it and felt sorry for her when Dan said that Dick has been more like a "mean friend" than a dad to her. I Still do. That's not why I don't like Daniele. I don't care for her because I think behind that baby girl voice and sugary smile is an ice cold calculating, manipulating, selfcentered, two faced wench.

Dan won't even try to win HOH unless she absolutely has to. She will rather have any of her "homies" win HOH, so she can be safe and manipulate behind the scenes who goes up, without blowing her "sweetheart" cover.

Dick said a while ago that Dan is a lot like him. I agree, except I think she has him beat when it comes to being conniving and manipulating. JMO

Other than that I think she's okay... :animated_rotfl:

What's to be expected of Dani & Nick? She's 20? He's 25? Technically the same age mentality. All hormones and still acting like they're in highschool. She's more concerned about which boy's going to get to third base with her than her relationship with Daddi-o. Good. Now maybe Dick can concentrate on the game.

i cant believe her name only has one l :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

final four easily :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Daniele is having a meltdown and her dad us comforting her and telling her he loves her. Then she lays into him that he does this wrong and that wrong. She won't talk to him she just yells at him. He is talking to her in a calm comforting voice and .....

She is yelling at him that he tried too hard to call her and call her and she is frustrated because he would not leave her alone. He annoyed her because he kept trying to call her and talk to her. He was too persistant and it bugged her.

What a friggin brat!

Archived