Daniele Week 3

CeCiMom

I think it's typical Dani; she loves the attention and wants to have it all. What's even worse is how she feels it's so hard on her. What about everyone else involved.

I'm beginning to think she can't be happy unless shes miserable.

Wonder how Kris feels seeing Dani backed into Nick.

I bet we all know what Nick is feeling.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after seeing Daniele lie to the other houseguest about what Dick said to her in the HOH room yesterday..... i am finding it harder and harder to believe anything else she would say regarding her relationship with her father throughout her life. I have seen a lot of "danieles" in my life who had normal childhoods.. they were just snotty emotional brats just like she is.

if something truely horrible happened between the two of them, she wouldnt have stayed in that house with him. money or no money. she wouldnt have applied to be on BB6 with him and come oh so close to being in the house that year... and they wouldnt be sitting so close to each other during these father/daughter talks...

just sayin...

Boyfriend's face and mood here ...

mood set to irate! :furious:

Not looking too good for the ice princess. :lol2:

I shouldn't be laughing...but I really dislike her right now...her BF would be better off without her.

ya, she sure hasn't been very likeable lately.

Hard to know what will happen with the bf--there have been many showmances before where HG's went back to their significant others...

All I can think when I look at Daniele is "Ugh." She doesn't even deserve the love of her dad, the ungrateful, spoiled brat! If I have to keep hearing her whine and whisper, I'm going to rip my ears off!

You know obviously there is something missing from her and her boyfriends relationship for her to immediately start to have feelings for another man. Has anyone asked her if she has thought of that? She has known her boyfriend for 3 years which puts her at 17 years old.......WAY to young to figure out if this is the guy. I imagine with her not having a normal family she grabbed onto him and hoped to have a normal life. The problem is all women change mid 20's and alot of times what they want change to. I would say pretty much she has lost her boyfriend......I mean lord he would have to be crazy to not have already packed someone's stuff up and moved it. I think either way it would have ended.

I finally had to fast forward through Dick and Dani's fight last night. After a little bit I felt guilty watching that. It was a weird thing to see people breaking down for real on tv. Neither one of them get each other, may just need to say for the remainder of the house time we won't do this and trust that they will work on it afterwards.

Daniele is very petty. Mostly everything she says about someone is negative including her own father. And the way she says it as I watch her is like that of a 12 year old.

What I disliked most is when Amber was talking badly to Daniele about Dick and Daniele was agreeing. I can feel about my parents whatever way I like but I would not take very kindly to anyone else talking badly about them. That would be time to get it on!!! This would even include my children, who by the way are grown.

All I can think when I look at Daniele is "Ugh." She doesn't even deserve the love of her dad, the ungrateful, spoiled brat! If I have to keep hearing her whine and whisper, I'm going to rip my ears off!

did you even listen to the conversation lastnight? are you kidding or something?

Sorry if this has been discussed, but I'm at work and short on time.

The other day i could have sworn that I saw a commercial saying that Dani's boyfriend would be on big brother Sunday to discuss their relationship, but I didn't see him. is he suposed to be on tonight or did he change his mind about being on it.

I too thought Dani came off a quite petty & brattish during the father/daughter talk last night. But... I also must say that at 20 I was quite a pain in my father's rear end too. I would say I remained a PITA for him until I grew up a bit at around age 25 :grin2:

She's got a lot of growing up to do. It just really bugs me how she acts and how she wants to just run and hide all the time.

I watched her during her talk with her Dad last night, and she was constantly saying "I don't want to do this now" (which she always says whenever she's confronted with something she doesn't want to deal with). She sat there looking miserable, crying and hiding her face...and wouldn't even hug him half-heartedly until the end, and I think that was just to get him out of there.

She mentioned that her brother is so much like Dick and that's why they're so close, in reality I think she's A LOT like her father but doesn't want to admit it. The latest feud was apparently over money she borrowed from Dick and never paid back...again, she ran from that problem by just shutting him out of her life.

No the only thing mentioned for Daniele not talking to Dick for 2 years is that he left too many voicemail messages and she thought he was harrassing her.

Still want to know about the mother.

Even if she didn't sign a waiver or whatever, D. and D. can talk about her as long as they don't use her name, I would think.

Marty, where did you hear about Dani's mother being an alcoholic who left Dani at a very young age (at least I think that's what you said)?

Last nite the only thing mentioned that started the fight was the phone calls but I heard it said at some earlier date that Dani did borrow money & never pay it back. Possibly Dick didn't want to bring that up last night as he was trying to make amends. Plus (I think talking to Jameka last nite) Dick said that Vincent would never give her anything because she would never return it (video games were mentioned)

I also either heard or read that one nite Dick called Dani's mother the C-word as he began talking about her & then the feeds went to FOTH so I dunno if we will ever get to hear much about her if she didn't sign a release.

She mentioned that her brother is so much like Dick and that's why they're so close, in reality I think she's A LOT like her father but doesn't want to admit it

I dont think so.

and with the phone calls, i wouldnt want to talk to him either.

she said he would call and be like "This is message #12" and call back 5 mins later and say "this is messge #13, and i stilldont think your calling back"

and the would do it sarcasticly just to make her mad.

Yeah she said he would call back in "5 minutes" & Dick said that wasn't true & then Dani changed it to well like "5 hours" & said whatever it was it didn't matter anyway. Well I think it matters & it shows that Dani was just being a brat.

i don't understand all the Dani hate, yhea she has problems but doesn't everyone? i was a holy terror when i was 18 i started to get my act together at 20 but didn't really get my head on straight till like 26 er so

i'm not a romantic at all i hate when my GF makes me watch romantic comedys and all but for some reason i can't take my eyes off of Nick and Dani, i really want to see them hook up i think they make a cute couple, i dunno why but it's my favorite part of the feeds lately

i think it was Dani's Bro that said she doesn't talk to Dick because she owes him money or something, but i feel there is bad blood between Dani and her Bro too.....

Dick's no angel either tho, he clearly has issues with women, yhea him and his son get along but he obviously doesn't know how to talk to Dani and how about the way he treats Kail and Jen.... i don't think Dick does this on purpose i think it's subconcious but we didn't see him do this to Joe when they were both on the block or how about Mike now?

i want Dani to stay in the house longer tho i like Dick too but the the Dani and Nick relationship really has my interest i think Nick is very sincere and i think everyone in the house can't believe a person would be that nice ya know

i in no way think of Dani and Nick like Drew and Diane, i hated Drew he was dumb and should have never won, Diane was ok i guess but hated their relationship

i view Dani and Nick more like i did Will and Janele (yhea i know most people say they can't be compared) but i compare their like ability not thier game play....

it's just that i know so many people my age(almost as old as dick) who are so unforgiving of past parental transgressions...that i think she has time, at 20, to come around. i guess i don't care if lots of people hate her, i expected it, sadly. for some strange reason, it's really important to me that dick and dani re-build their relationship! maybe 'cause i lost my dad when i was 30...which is so much luckier than some, i know. but dani at her age can't realize that your time with your parents is finite.

Archived