Dark Chocolate M&Ms

Alcoholic Drinks

Margaritas

Non-Alcoholic

Vitamin Water & Redline

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she will gain some pounds this week :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i just started wondering, if daniele wins this (which it looks like she will with her dad there to help her, and nick as an added bonus-helper) will she pay her dad back the money she borrowed but never paid back

i try to like her...because im convinced she's going to be there the whole summer, but there's still some something about her i dislike

Maybe because she's 20. I just have a feeling, the second something goes wrong, she's going to blame Dick.

Something about her saying she had to work for evrything, but Dick gave her money and she never paid him back.

Great alliance king123, but take Amber out of there, I cant stand her crying anymore, so god forbid there is any pressure on her lol.

Im really loving Dani though, she is easily my fav!

Great alliance king123, but take Amber out of there, I cant stand her crying anymore, so god forbid there is any pressure on her lol.

Im really loving Dani though, she is easily my fav!

well she seems to be loyal to danni and dick. and i would want her out before the others. but it would be better to be with them, then against them.

I'm still on the fence about Dani. One day she seems ok, the next she seems like a vindictive beocth. IMO Dani and ED are very much alike personality wise, only ED is louder than Dani. That could be why they won't ever be the "normal" father/daughter. She seems not to give an inch to ED in terms of reconcilliation (sp?) I do believe she is still very, very young and has alot of growing up to do.

well she seems to be loyal to danni and dick. and i would want her out before the others. but it would be better to be with them, then against them.

if you havent notice amber kisses up to who ever has hoh power for the week :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

no where to be found on the feeds even when her daddy has hoh :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

no, when they got nominated, she stayed with them!

to report back to the current hoh :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

she talking about calling out kail. if her dad wasnt there i bet she wouldnt be calling out no one :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I want to start by publicly admitting that I think I was wronog about Daniele having an eating disorder. I have seen her eat quite a bit in the house whether it was slop or real food and she never runs off and hides in the bathroom. She must really be just that skinny. So my apologies to her and any of her fans that I ticked off (you know who you are)

Liking her more and more most days, occasionally she says or does something though that makes me drop her back down.

But she and Jessica are a hoot together. And if she can get Nick naked this season, I am all for her staying as long as it takes! :)

Dep

Wow Dep you and I are in sync

I am really warming up to Daniele and I also was wondering if I was wrong about her eating disorder. She is still a spoiled girl but I like having her in the game.

Dick/Daniele/Jen F3

edit: I refuse to apolgize to 123. neener neener neener

hey, i didnt ask. i didnt ask.

i would love to see a

Dick=Daniele=Jenn= final 3. but i cant see it playing out that way AT ALL, for one jenn said last night "I will never vote for a person who is against daniele"

so she is aiming for her for the rest of her time.

but that would make a great show! as long as daniele wins! :D

Archived