Daniele Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She played that sympathy card well. Didn't daddy also tell all that she had a eating disorder. Told you they were in cahoots. She probably lost weight before coming into the house afraid she would get heavier like some hg before her (Janelle) and/or she is just as vain as Jen and was worried about the extra weight the camera adds.

I think Danielle is conniving.

She played that sympathy card well

no way.

she is going far.

and not cause people feel bad for her. and its not like she goes around saying "I have a E.D. feel bad for me!" she hasnt, in fact shes been eating good, she is just skinny by nature!

I no longer like Danielle. She THINKS she's everyones princess. I didn't like reading he update about how she's basically EXPECTING everyone to take care of her while she sits pretty and innocent. Now I'm thinking it would stink to be locked up with my daughter or father.

in fact shes been eating good, she is just skinny by nature!
Have you been counting her calories? :animated_scratchchin: She may be "skinny by nature" but not THAT skinny. She's pulled an Ally Mcbeal.

Well I for one still like Dani, and still think she is just small for her size - there are people like that- my daughter in law for one who eats like a horse, and just doesn't gain weight, in my younger days i used to have a great metabolism also, so putting aside the weight issues, what isn't there to like about dani?

She is always trying to be upbeat and smiling, even when she doesn't want to she joins in and tries to be fun and upbeat, she is playing a good game by keeping her strategy pretty much to herself.

She has cautioned her dad to calm dad when he is out of control and has at times when amber neeeded it most reassured her. So far I haven't her outright lie to anyone. She avoids those she doesn't like by being quet and reserved, and I think that has been mis interperted as being haughty.

Unfortunately for her, i think kail and jen have successfully convince enough other players that she is in an alliance with her father, and while they talk I don't think that is truly the case.

In this whole Alice in Wonderland theme, Dani is Alice and Jen is the Queen of Hearts (isn't that the character who said "Off with her head"?). At least I think the producers had that in mind with their casting.

We are all supposed to love Dani. Me, I'm pretty indifferent about her.

I like Danielle, but come on...this chick is too thin. Even her dad commented on her size. I think that there should be an intervention. Some people can be naturally thin, but not deathly ill. There should be some intervention. I feel bad for the girl. She's pretty. Can you imagine how much more beautiful she'd be if she gained 10 pounds!?!?

She bugs me because she is the epitomy the stereotypical clueless self absorbed Cali bleach blonde with all her ...likes, you knows and whatevers. Ugh...she acts like a 13 year old rather than a 20 year old. Has she ever formulated a complete sentence or thought without using any of those words. barf!

likes, you knows and whatevers. Ugh...she acts like a 13 year old rather than a 20 year old. Has she ever formulated a complete sentence or thought without using any of those words. barf!

hmm, you are thinking of JENN. cause Daniele isnt bad at all.

Can anyone tell me where i could find Dani's sweater that she's been wearing all night (and the time she cried to Dick on the hammock)? it's white with colorfull flower patterns...if anyone knows anything about it let me know! super, thanks.

final four easily :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived