Kail Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Marty!

This is a little OT but.... I remembered in the past I could not access this site before or after BB because of the traffic what happened?

LMAO

jonescity said EWWW to us dirty used up hookers! :smilielol:

and dont think i dont remember you... cause i do. i might not remember yesterday, but i remember last year and the year before!

I have short term memory so you know I can't remember.

Yes kail did say today that she hated Dick from day one ~ not only after she thought he was after her.

Hi Fizzle/Ginger I remember you guys too! I remember from season 6/7 all of us had a blast! :food-smiley-005: (especially season 6 when all of us was about to tear each other apart!)

Goodnight all....

season 4 mines :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Kail is trying to intimidate people into voting Dick off. I hate it when people try to force others to vote one way or another. Ugh! I really want Dick to stay to knock that smile off her smugly face of hers.

This eviction really will prove how much sway and power the Mrs Robinson alliance has. Kail is working overtime and very openly against Dick. She's exposed her alliance working with Jen.

If they fail at the vote, I think this alliance is destined to fail in the game also

And Kail will be the one to take the fall...but really, she's brought it on herself; she got far too organized in the game far too quickly. That alliance was bound to disintegrate.

Yeah, she just jumped into the game and picked the four straight guys to allign with, without even getting to know them. It obviously backfired as Nick has completely turned on them and Zach is teetering on turning by giving out too much information.

Wow I was up way past my bedtime last night watching Kail up in the HOH working on Erics vote. It was so interesting. Kail kept going from every angle but could not get Eric to commit. (of course we all know he has to wait for americas vote) I think Eric is really smart and handled himself really well. I went on for way over an hour.

KAIL: Manipulating - Lying - Paranoid - Bully

She's such a freak. Thanks for quoting the Bible and then doing the exact opposite of what it says!

HYPOCRITE!

I can't believe what I'm watching on youtube links.

Really scared of Dick now!

:skellington:

bet she was PISSED she got stuck with amber for 24 hours.....................

I'll say - did you see her face after she was picked. Oh. so. stone. cold.

Archived