Kail Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While I dislike Kail for some of the things she has said, I honestly hope that she stays in the house for awhile if only so that maybe her mind might be opened a bit and exposed to other experiences.

While I disagree with her beliefs, I have to say, she doesn't seem like a "hateful" person like Eric from Season 6. I think she has been smart in aligning herself with the hot boys in the house regardless of whether they will actually be her bitches. She is at least trying to stay afloat as one of the oldest players, who got HoH first, who isn't necessaily around people who are in her normal comfort zone.

As much as I take personal offense at her gay statement, I also have to say that she doesn't seem like a bad person and she is at least making an effort to play the game. Hell, if staying in the HoH room helps her stay safe another week, why shouldn't she at least try?

I don't want her to win, but i hope that she stays long enough to maybe change her feelings about certain things.

Thanks for the post, Dep! I tend to agree with you. I also have a question- can someone please tell me the EXACT quote that Kail said that has everyone calling her a bigot? I didn't hear it so I keep getting different impressions. At first I thought it was something to the effect of she would be upset if any of her children told her they were gay. Was it something more direct like I hate gays, or I don't believe in the lifestyle? I'm just trying to get a handle on it before I jump to conclusions, thanks!

Thanks for the post, Dep! I tend to agree with you. I also have a question- can someone please tell me the EXACT quote that Kail said that has everyone calling her a bigot? I didn't hear it so I keep getting different impressions. At first I thought it was something to the effect of she would be upset if any of her children told her they were gay. Was it something more direct like I hate gays, or I don't believe in the lifestyle? I'm just trying to get a handle on it before I jump to conclusions, thanks!

kayo.... go here. She say's it about 2:20 into it......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdFYDQicdEI&NR=1

:animated_wave:

could like Kail if it wasn't for the fact she's a lying, bigoted, self serving over the top Fundie.. Ohhh was that to harsh?

what ever happened to "its a game", people always defend people THEY LIKE when they get caught lying.

She's suppose to be all christian & good...... she's on the wrong show for that. She's deceitful & lying & sneaky. I want her GONE!!!

that statement is retarded. there is no reasonshe can't lie. its the game. who cares if she is christian or not.

there is no reasonshe can't lie. its the game. who cares if she is christian or not.

I thought real christians are not supposed to lie??? Is that not the word of god??

Archived