Kail Week 2

CeCiMom

Yah, we all knew that Kail wouldn't sleep downstairs. She's gonna be holed up in the HOH with Jen. There is NO way she is being nominated this week. We need to vote for members of her alliance and Joe to be put up on the block this week.

Even when she's not in power, she sleeps in the HoH room. Seriously, I think that she thinks the HoH room is exclusively hers and no one else in the house can have it.

Hmmm...this type of behavior sounds familiar....perhaps I need to go back and watch some old BB clips to see if I can remember who used to do this... Let me see, perhaps I might start with BB6... Then I think I will look at BB7 :animated_scratchchin:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Christians ARE supposed to lie???

no, i never said that. i just think if they are going to be quoting the bible, i want to see if they actually know what they are talking about. and let them show me where it says it.

BUT either way, i like Kail,she is doing the best job so far. and has best stratigey.

Here you go, choke on it...

"You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. [252]

It was said to the men of old, "You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform to the Lord what you have sworn." [253]

The eighth commandment forbids misinterpreting the truth in our relations with others. This moral prescription flows from the vocation of the holy people to bear witness to their God who is the truth and wills the truth. Offenses against the truth express by word or deed a refusal to commit oneself to moral uprightness: they are fundamental infidelities to God and, in this sense, they undermine the foundations of the covenant ...

The duty of Christians to take part in the life of the Church impels them to act as witnesses of the Gospel and of the obligations that flow from it."

Edited for flaming/baiting

I actually liked Miss Prissy Pants for the first few minutes.

FORGET THAT!!!!!!

Now she's Queen Kail, sitting up there in the HOH room telling Little Miss Dumbass how to think and what to do. If she hadn't hung on to that slimy mushroom, she wouldn't be any farther along than anybody else. My biggest fear is that she'll win HOH again sometime soon. Please don't let that happen!! I'm hoping somebody other than her and her little puppy dogs wins the next one. Dick would be a good choice.

Miss Broadbutt needs to be downstairs, where maybe she'll find out she's not nearly as popular as she thinks she is. People in her little hometown of BFE, Oregon

may think she's the cat's meow, but I DON'T!!!!!!

She's Maggot all over again.

I think Kail reminds me of Rachel from 6. I'm not certain that there is a Maggie in the house. I think Amber can be very Maggie/Ivette like.

I think everyone hated Rachel in the first week of BB6. When Eric got the HOH in week 2 that's when everyone started hating him. Kaysar taking out Eric in week 3 was just brilliant and may be one of the all time classic maneuverings in the shows history.

I think Jenn's HOH this week is going to set the tone for this season. Too many folks on the same page with others in this house and that's lame. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be shocked to see Jenn, Jessica, Joe and Amber team up. Add in Mike and Zach breaking away from Kail.

I could EASILY see that happen this week.

Archived