Kail Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The house would be crazy to vote with the MRA. They are the largest alliance in the house & the whole house now knows about them so love him or hate him Dick will be going after MRA if he stays while Joe will be owing them favors.

Are these people stupid??? Kails reasoning for getting Dick out to others is because he will put her up. Why is that anyone elses problem? Why should they vote him out for THAT?? I would keep him more for that, knowing he wasn't coming after me, when Joe is a total whacko...

Exactly! If Jessica, Jam & Eric (well he's ours anyway) don't wake up and realize after they break up the Dani, Nick, Dick thing - MRA will be coming after them. Jen/Kail will turn on Jessica so fast. Oh well. I can't look anymore. Seems like Kail will say anything to get everyone to vote out Dick, because he's coming after her.

Kail working on Jameka again ~ In a very sneaky way. She keeps bringing up Dick's intimidation over and over.

also I am so sick of Jameka always whispering. She signed up for BB for us to be a part of their lives so why whispter all the time.

What drives me bunkers about Jameka is that her responses are mostly "mhhmhh" or "yeah" to not just Kail, but anyone who approaches her, then she wonders why people don't tell her stuff. She plays it too darn safe and it drives me crazy :disgust:

The funny thing is Kail said that she is offeneded that Dick has asked her so many questions about her life. Kail said she only shares information about her life with her husband & Christian pastor. She does not share personal information with strangers.........

HUH WHY IS SHE IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE THEN? :animated_scratchchin:

At the beginning, I immediately disliked Kail because of her "If my kids chose to be gay" comment

When she became first HoH, I kind of felt sorry for her and decided to give her a chance.

She gathered the hunky boys and had them pledge allegiance to her. I had to give her credit for thinking like a fag hag. Gather the cute guys as shields to deflect the hate.

I was actually starting to kind of like her during week 2 and thought maybe I had judged her too harshly.

After the past 2 days of live feeds, I have seen the truth, praise Kails Lord, hse is a sneaky, lying, backstabbing, evil at her core Wench.

Get rid of her. Just to shut her up on the live feeds in the mornings.

Ick.....she leaves a nasty taste on my mouse.

Dep

While I wouldn't go so far as to say "evil to the core" :lol2: ...she is ruthless and shrewd.

I've noticed today that she really seemed to be trying extra hard to get in good with Dani...like, if given the opportunity to sway her from voting to keep her Dad in...Kail would have tried. I think she could care less about the Father/Daughter mending their relationship...and would purposely play them against eachother. She comes on so sweet and motherly... but as soon as her victim (Dani) looked away...her (kail's) demeanor quickly changed...her eyes go all shifty and you could see the wheels turning in her head...plotting her next move. She never is real...always on gaurd and playing the game...and it really bugs the cr*p out of me! Only good part is that Dani seems to be oblivious to it...because she's starving to death and Nick has the rest of her attention.

Dep I was a champion for Kail in the beginning. I defended her children being gay comment because I thought she might be misunderstood. (I am the parent of a gay daughter) I liked her alliance and liked her enthusiasm. Each day I found her less appealing. Last night there were quite a few times I caught on to her lies. I don't like someone that acts all sanctimonious and perfect and lies like she did. I don't like her for trying to turn Daniele against her father. I don't like that she tried to get Daniele to evict her father. I did not like her badgering of the house guests last night. Then just tonight she was working very subtle on Jameka and I did not like her technique. I found it hilarious when she told Jameka she is a private person and does not like to share anything personal about herself to anyone but her husband and Christan pastor. She is in the BB house. duh... she is a prominent business woman in her town. She is an actress with an agent. She is putting on a little miss quiet and innocent role that I am just not buying. I think she thinks it is working for her because she is the mild meek one that Dick yelled at and she is so scared of him now. Pahleeeeeeeze.

Be honest Kail....

Great post Marty. Very insightful and you sumed up the past few days on the live feeds very succinctful (sp?).

Kail put herself out there for us to watch and judge and for that, I give her credit, buut she is not coming off well. I really hoped that she would have a life changing moment and she would become someone to root for. Unfortunately, she has not done that. I think I would even choose Joe over her just because he is doesn;t hide what an idiot he is (he may not see it, but he doesn;t hide it) And I hate Joe.

Dep

we need a shake up to save the season . so i am hoping she doesnt win hoh :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I like Kail. I think she is doing the best she can with the circumstances she is in - the older woman in a mostly twenty-something cast. I give her credit for having a plan and trying to play the game. I don't know if she'll last, but I hope she does. I just think it's too bad her alliance includes Zach, who most of the house wants out, and Nick, who is totally playing them and is definitely thinking with the wrong head.

The comment she made about not wanting her kids to be gay - pfffffft. That was classic CBS asking questions over and over until they get the sound byte they want to play. It's good tv to show the Christian mother making supposedly anti-gay statements. That was so scripted it was ridiculous.

... I give her credit for having a plan and trying to play the game. I don't know if she'll last, but I hope she does. I just think it's too bad her alliance includes Zach, who most of the house wants out, and Nick, who is totally playing them and is definitely thinking with the wrong head.
Great post Spikes...Ditto!

Marty, soooooooo on board with you, that is EXACTLY how I see her. Wonder what they all will think when they find out she is not who she is pertraying herself to be? Ya know, sying she is just a real estate agent, she said in the very beginning was was going to portray herself totally different, and I think some people in the house are gonna resent it later when they see how she played them.

Right on the money, Spikes!

She's got game...while the others are busy planning nothing, she's thinking about a strategy. The first week that is all she talked about...that kind of play has always been admired by posters here.

She has been called the bible lady but Jameka is also the same way..maybe they share a pew in the one horse town.

Archived