Kail Week 2

CeCiMom

Kail is such a liar liar liar!

She keeps telling Dick she LOVES Daniele and wants to get close to her. She said she wants to keep in contact with Dani after the show.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Little does she know that dad and daughter are in cahoots...they are not enemies they are a competing pair. JMHO

Jen tried to tell her today... Kail just couldn't wrap her head around it... Jen told her she has walked in on conversations between the two that told a lot about the fact that they weren't enemies and were working together... Kail just wouldn't have any of it...

watching her try to campaign for Joe votes earlier was pathetic. She has no power of persuasion in her speech.

Why does Kail just sit and watch the girls when they are working out?! It looks creepy. She sat in a chair and watched Jen on the treadmill, then she watched Jessica on the eliptical machine.

It's just looks weird...she needs to just jump her ass on something, and stop looking like a gym stalker. I think she wanted Jessica to talk strategy with her...it was a long pause, and she just standing there...watching, and Jessica gave her nothing.

I see her in church 2 Sundays from now.

I laughed so loud my boss asked me ........ what?

I have to be more careful but this place is just so darn funny.

I agree with Fizzle... I mean after all half the town works for her, so most likely her minister does too, and she prolly thinks it's beneath her to sit with everyone else while listening to a sermon given to her by an employee...

I agree with Fizzle... I mean after all half the town works for her, so most likely her minister does too, and she prolly thinks it's beneath her to sit with everyone else while listening to a sermon given to her by an employee...

She has no choice...there's only one pew to accomodate the townsfolk!

Kail talking to Daniele trying to convince her she should "experience" the house without her dad. I just don't think that is right. Trying to get a daugher to vote out her father. wrong I say wrong.

Archived