Eric Week 2 America's Player

CeCiMom

I worried about all the F-bombs the 1st few nites on the feeds but now that the HG have gotten to know him I think they like him & I do too. Hec if eD gets the boot I guess Eric will have to be my new fav because I don't really care for the rest of them :grin2:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes last night and the way Eric handled Kail's badgering made him a new favorite for me. He is a really smart guy and funny too. I think he will get more visable as the game goes on.

It was a mixed message from Danielle. She did say she didn't want to vote her dad out, and in the next breath she said she was uncomfortable in the house with him. It's either an act because they are a team, or she is looking for someone else to do her dirty work, or she wanted to justify to others that she was taking herself off the block. They're all good reasons.

on quite a few sites i've read how being tagged as AP is going to keep eric from being able to win

but what IF he does win? will everyone here whine and groan that it was fixed all along and he had the most unfair advantage over everyone else?

I get the impression that Eric got the word that America wants him to vote out Joe. He is talking openly to Dick and Amber that he is voting Joe out.

Marty, I was wondering about that too.

Last night he was so in the middle, very cautious about what he said to Kail. Today, he's campaigning against her, saying how she was pushing for him to vote out Dick (him telling all this TO Dick). He then goes on to say how he thinks he can sway Jameka and Jessica to vote out Joe as well.

Things that make you go, "hrmmm".

Ok kids, need your help, cuz I have not seen this.

My friend at work (a female, in her late 20's, the only person at work who watches BB like we do and has the feeds) came up to me today and asked if I liked Eric. I said I did and actually was one of the few who liked the fact that we were controlling him and he kind of reminds me of a neighbor guy from a few years ago and although he annoys me with his awkwardness (say it like Jessica and Danielle), I am rooting for him cuz he seems to be trying and he is a fan.

She totally went off and asked how could I like him when he is an obvious homophobe. I loooked at her like she was crazy and then listened to what she had to say and now I am unsure.

Without going iito what she said, has anyone gotten a homphobic vibe from Eric? I see what she means looking back, but does anyone else see it?

Dep

I haven't seen it from Eric at all. Dick has talked several times about the gonorrhea boys, and things like that, and Eric has listened, but I haven't really heard Eric instigate it. I could have missed something, though. What did your friend hear?

I agree that I don't see... I haven't been watching the feeds as much this year and have missed a lot, so maybe I missed something too...

i hate to say this but the player who represent us in america is a friggin floater/leech :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

UVP he kind of HAS to be a floater/leech right now doesnt he?

Unless we can tell him who to align with he cant make an alliance on his own. America can then screw him over by having him do something opposite what he "should" do in his alliance!

Edited to add: I dont see him as homophobic at all. What did I miss?

Eric only has three choices as America's player. He can align himself with one side, but have to screw them over if we vote for him to do so (or choose to lose the money if he doesn't do as we ask). He can lie to absolutely everyone and align with all of them and screw them over if we vote for it. Or, he can float and wait and see what we tell him to do. I think he is taking the path of least resistance right now. Later on, when the show has progressed further, he will probably have to take a side or take all sides and lie. But for right now, he's trying to avoid being caught in lies. I think he's doing the smart thing, but he won't get by with it forever.

yeah, he kinda is in a hard spot.. i wonder how much time they gave him to accept being Amerca's Player.. or did they give him a choice at all?

lmao imagine.. "hey.. Eric, welcome to BB, we want you on the show.. BUT you must be a part of this big scam twist we have going or you cant be on the show at all"

That's what they did to the twins when they were on the show. At least, that's what they said when it was revealed. They were told that it was the only way they could be on BB.

Regarding homophobic tendencies...He hasn't said or done anything that has lead me to that assumption.

It definitely seems like "America" has voted for him to vote out Joe and he has thrown his support behind Dick 100%. That being said, I would LOVE to see "America" choose for him to vote out someone from Dick's side of things next week just to see how Eric would handle it. It most definitely would shake things up a bit if Dick went up again next week and America voted for Eric to send Dick packing... :animated_scratchchin:

Archived