Eric Week 2 America's Player

CeCiMom

It said if the highest number of votes was for someone sleeping in the locked HOH room, the next highest person would be automatically chosen. Otherwise, I'd love for him to get into bed with Kail just to see her holier than thou self react.

It surprises me how little Eric is brought up in all of the HG's strategy talks. He's either last to be brought up, or not even considered or discussed a lot of the time. I couldn't stand him at first, but he's growing on me. :animated_scratchchin: I think he's very smart, even if he's not coming across that way.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cajun hon... I am only kidding about losing respect for him... I am trying to lighten the mood a little... I hope you would know me better than that :)...

Yes I know it's hard... That's why I depend on my true friends here to know when I am kidding... I lubs ya hon... I know we aren't agreeing this year on the house guests, but this too will end and we will once again be in harmony LOL... Anyways Eric is cool... No problems with him at all... I do hope that the alliance with Jen doesn't really get off the ground though :)

Here's who Eric got in bed with...

OK it was Joe for the sleepwalking assignment... Didn't seem to affect Joe that much...

He may not have made a big deal about it now, but I bet in the morning he tells EVERYONE.

Kail would have been funny. I think everyone is right she would not have taken it well.

I think Dick could have gone either way but he probly would have just slept through it.

I bet Joe brings it up during the day or something, and they edit it to look like it happened not long after the actual task was done. :animated_scratchchin: Eric was pretending to sleepwalk in the hallway beforehand. Then I started to record, he made a face at the camera before entering the room I continued to record for almost 9 minutes waiting for something to happen though.

Archived