Eric Week 2 America's Player

CeCiMom

I agree he will probably align with Jessica once Joe is out of the house. She will need someone and so will he. Could be interesting if he does and later somebody tells her he tried to get her nominated week 2.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought eric was just surprised that america voted for him to try and get jessica nominated. i didnt take it that he was crushin on her or liked her any more than someone else. i thought it just took him by surprise. while there are more outspoken and loud charactors in the house.... maybe he sees her as a non-threat, and since carol left she has kinda been invisable.

so who bed did he crawl into? :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

:flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Yes I like that new avatar uvp. I hated the purple hippo.

Eric is going to be fun to have around when he gets to vote who to evict. It will always be a vote for America. That's kool.

go canes :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Sorry :offtopic:

I like your new picture too UVP, BUT,.............

my little girl laughs her head off everytime she see's your old picture. It was very entertaining for her. She will be very, very, very, sad to see it go. :)

Anyways......back on topic.........

Taken from the Eric thread @ sucks.

----

Quote:He doesn't have to do any other tasks if he doesn't want to...

SenorX has answered this before. It seems like Eric does have to try them at least, according to an Allison Grodner interview (I think on HouseCalls, but I dunno). But he only gets $ after he successfully completes 5 tasks.

At least that's the best available speculation at this point.

-----

SenorX is Eric's brother for those that havent read over @ sucks. I didnt go back through the post to get SenorX's direct quote. Just found that on one of the last few pages.

Can one of Eric's tasks please be: Do not arch your eyebrow anymore. I don't know about anyone else, but his DR sessions annoy the piss out of me. ENOUGH WITH THE EYEBROW!!

I have to give Eric a lot of kudos. He has been cornered for the last hour by Kail trying to tell him he needs to vote Dick out. He is holding his guns and saying he has not made up his mind. He is really a smart guy. I think I like him.

I have to give Eric a lot of kudos. He has been cornered for the last hour by Kail trying to tell him he needs to vote Dick out. He is holding his guns and saying he has not made up his mind. He is really a smart guy. I think I like him.

I've been listening to this whole conversation (since Kail and Jess went upstairs and thank God, told Jen to leave) while doing homework and over and over again find myself agreeing with him. I think he is a smart player and wonder how/what he would have done without our interference.

Although I understand why they are necessary, I've always hated alliances because people form them way too quickly and then stop thinking for themselves. Eris was so funny talking about Joe having an alliance with the kitchen counter and the water faucet.

Uh oh, Jens back, time for me to go to bed!

man eric is good :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived