Eric Week 2 America's Player

CeCiMom

do the producers call him into the DR every T, Th, S night after midnight to give him this next task? Won't the other HGs get suspicious or does everyone get called into the DR in the middle of the night?

I noticed that around 12:11 am (pacific time) that Eric went into the Diary Room. Jessica came out and told Eric that they (the DR) wanted him, so it's not suspicious.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Eric, as America's player, going to be asked to vote for one of the nominees each week right thru, or is that going to change?

Couple of things: I wondered why Julie didn't tell Carol about Eric last week when she was evicted? They generally tell the evictees about the "twists". Wonder if they will tell this week.

Also, since I'm assuming they're planning to tell the HG's about Eric at some point, I guess they must be planning to keep him there for at least a good part of the game---otherwise it would look pretty lame only to tell everyone that Eric sleepwalked, told Kail a sob story, etc...they'll have to keep him around for more meaty stuff.

And lastly, I'm still stuck on how all the HG's supposedly don't know about America's Player???? I don't mean that it's Eric, but just not to know that it's happening, that one of them is A.P. I would have expected them to be talking about it, wondering who it is. Don't forget we all heard about this twist quite a while before the HG's arrived....so they did too.

I'd be a lot less skeptical if this were out in the open.

Maybe there was not enought time for Julie to tell Eric? edit: I meant Carol.

Carol was on housecalls the next day and took phonecalls from the viewers witch means she is not in sequester.

I think its BS Eric didnt get credit for the sleepwalking task. He did it. Joe even asked if he sleep walks. I dont get giving him a Fail on that. I even sent CBS feedback telling them their call was wrong. Not that I think it will matter, or change anything. Also he did TRY to get Jessica on the block too, it wasnt try & succeed to get them up when we voted, I can see giving him a fail on that one I suppose though, but the sleepwalking one.. no way.

Marty...I agree wholeheartedly. She was getting on my damn nerves. Although he was joking and laughing...he did handle it great. I'm glad he's not easily influenced, or get shaken up by threats...like Jessica let Kail do to her.

TVwatcher,

I can see why Eric failed the sleepwalking task... The task was to stay until he was kicked out and he didn't do that... He even said so himself... :)

It should be interesting to see where Eric is in the voting line-up. Seems to me that if very predictable votes are at the end, the producers could use Eric to swing the result to either a tie (Dick goes) or a win for Dick. It's just another case that seems open to manipulation. I still enjoy it all - no matter what.

Very true Katy

Whatever THEY want to happen - the votes will magically happen to be what gets the best ratings.

I do think that Dick deserves to stay - and that will make for better ratings since he's honest - with jenasty

Thank God Eric stood up to Kail in his round about way

I wondered why Julie didn't tell Carol about Eric last week when she was evicted? They generally tell the evictees about the "twists". Wonder if they will tell this week.

My guess is Julie didnt tell Carol because she is probably being sequestered until they try to vote someone back in. Yes, its a used up and tired idea but they still may be planning to do it.

I'm still stuck on how all the HG's supposedly don't know about America's Player???? I don't mean that it's Eric, but just not to know that it's happening, that one of them is A.P. I would have expected them to be talking about it, wondering who it is. Don't forget we all heard about this twist quite a while before the HG's arrived....so they did too.

Joe said something last night (just after midnight BBT) about starting day 26 in L.A. which means he was sequestered in a hotel room (on 6/23) for a week before they entered the house (on 6/30). Kail, BTW, said she arrived in L.A. at 2am Monday morning (6/25). My guess is that all HG were tucked safely away in hotel rooms by the time the cast was announced. Also, as far as choosing Americas Player, Alison G said that they chose very carefully, knowing they could only approach one HG about doing it, otherwise the other HG would have known it was a possibility. My guess is that Eric wasnt asked until he got to L.A.

Also he did TRY to get Jessica on the block too, it wasnt try & succeed to get them up when we voted

They did say something about the person we voted for must ultimately end up nominated for Eric to get credit for the task. Thats why I had a hard time choosing. I didnt want to vote for him to try to get Dick or Dani up but didnt think that Jen was going to target anyone else.

Another thought...Since we have apparently voted to evict Joe (per Erics convo with Dick last night giving him 100% support), what happens if the rest of the house votes to evict Dick? Have we just screwed Eric?

Sorry for the really long post. I'm at work and have to try to get it all out at once.

Hey Jeepgirl... You know I hadn't thought about it, but you could be right... Although I don't see Daniele, Amber, or Dustin voting to keep Joe... IMO...

My guess is Julie didnt tell Carol because she is probably being sequestered until they try to vote someone back in. Yes, its a used up and tired idea but they still may be planning to do it.

Ya, but they showed her Diary Room things Jessica said about her, if she was going back do you think they would do that?

TVwatcher,

I can see why Eric failed the sleepwalking task... The task was to stay until he was kicked out and he didn't do that... He even said so himself...

Ya, I do understand that, I just didnt hear them say it that way when we voted. It was said afterwards I thought, like they changed the rules afterwards, I could be wrong (probably am). I didnt rewatch the show to make sure how she stated it.

Ah guess it doesnt matter, I was amused by Joe talking about it with him anyhow :animated_bouncy: thats what really matters.. LOL

Although I don't see Daniele, Amber, or Dustin voting to keep Joe... IMO...

I'm pretty sure Amber and Dustin wont but Dani has said the game would be easier without Dick there. Still, I dont think she wants to be the girl that voted out her own dad. I am hoping that the vote is split so that we havent totally hung Eric out to dry. Also, I dont envy anyone stuck in the house with Dick or Joe after voting to evict them.

(see, I can write a short post and I really am leaving now, lol)

I agree TVwatcher... I didn't hear it when it was on the show either, but when Eric read it he said he would have to get kicked out...

I originally thought that Eric was the wrong America's player, but after watching him last night handle Kail - I admit, I was totally wrong. Eric was the right choice, but I still hope he votes to keep Dick this week.

Eric has definately grown on me.. From the obnoxious New Yorker, to a likable guy who sometimes make me laugh really hard, not to mention he knows how to play the game.. Could you imagine how quick Danielle or Amber would be gone if they were AP's?

Archived