Eric Week 2 America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as cruel as everyone thinks i am... i just didnt think that this guy should be purposely made to go into a females bed.... cause whoever it was could very well be tramatized for life. seriously! imagine being asleep and all of a sudden you are woken up to someone in your bed! and its a guy! that alone would freak me out. and then to see eric???? your all groggy and you see eric?

i just think that would be bad... even i am not that mean.

I thought it was a stupid task, too.

I do like Eric and I hope he goes far in the game. I hope the hardcore BB watchers can really pull some moves on the houseguests using Eric as America's Player. I mean, how many times have we wanted to "tell" a houseguest who to vote for? He needs to stay in the game so that America has more influence!

I agree Elizabeth. I like Eric a lot & I think he had a whole preshow gameplan layed out but becoming AP has forced him to sit on the sidelines strategy-wise to see what we throw at him. Eric has a great tude & I hope he stays around for a good while :grin2:

I think Eric is perfect for this type of thing, he liked Jessica and is still trying to get Jen to put her up. He's obviously not trying very hard because he likes the girl, and if we want America's Player to stay beyond the next few weeks he can't betray one of his closest friends.

I didn't like Eric at first, because he seemed so nervous. He seems to have calmed down a little now, though. I think he's making the best of a difficult situation, and I like the fact that he seems very willing to do anything we ask him to do. I hope they come up with some funny things for him to do.

Yah. But lets wait and see how he reacts to America wanting to vote out someone that he likes, or is alligned with.

He doesn't have to do what America wants him to do, does he? I thought he just got paid X amount for X amount of America's Choice polls. Or does the extra money stop when he doesn't do what he is supposed to do?

I don't have the feeds, so I'm not sure what y'all mean when you say Eric likes Jessica. Do you mean he just generally likes her, or does it go deeper than that? Is he crushing on her? Or do they actually have something going on?

I think Jessica is his only real shot at getting into an alliance and to some extent vice versa. Nobody trusts him and many think he's a mole spreading info around.

Archived