Pre Season Rumors

TwinCity

i also say the rob/amber rumor posted here. this was posted on here a month ago, so someone could have seen it, and posted it on wikepedia. i don't think it is true, but thought it was worth mentioning it was posted somewhere else first.

http://hamsterwatch.com/bb8/033007.shtml

Another story making the rounds involves Rob & Amber Mariano (of two Survivors each and two Amazing Races together) moving in this summer.. maybe those shows consider them to be all-stars, but I don't know if they qualify here.. anyway, I kinda doubt that Romber would work for just half a million bucks

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if it's just me but it seems like this year has more rumors then any other.

Maybe it's just that last year was All-stars and we pretty much knew everyone and everything or I'm just imagining things.

He is on a rant over in his forum about some lady that is telling people not to vote for his new girlfriend Rachal in her bartender contest. Yikes.

Marty I just went over there and read the rant... Hate that things like this happen, but with him and his girlfriend being in the lime light, he's got to know there are going to be haters and she just happens to be one... I don't blame him for being upset... He has that right... I do, however, think it was a little overboard putting the ladies picture up on his site... Whatever to each his own I guess... Like I said... I go over there and read from time to time, but stay away from posting, because of Shock being a Mod over there... Can you just imagine the things he would do if I were to post over there... He hated me so bad... Anyway, yeah I don't really know what to think about the picture... The rant I understand though...

For those that don't know James' new girlfriend, Rachel, is in a contest for the sexiest bartender and he is asking for votes...

Here's the address for the site to vote, she is the one in the bottom left...

Vote Rachel

Here's a picture of Rachel...

RachelJames.jpg

unless they thought that they needed a replacement for will in the house. i don't think that this rumor is true at all, but if in the unlikely even that it is true then they must be trying to put a will type in the house. boston rob being one of the closests master mind types from survivor.

I think even if they wanted to use him for the Dr. Will ego type they would still have to pay him mucho bucks and I just don't see it... I just don't think this rumor holds ANY water at all... I think it's one of those things that people like to start and see how far it goes...

ya know I threw Rachal some votes but after that vicious rant by James .... no more votes from me.

That is the most vicious attack of anyone on a message board that I have ever seen. James was very brutal. You can rant about someone that is ugly on the inside but to post that lady's picture and say those things about her looks is just wrong.

I would not help him out and post the link to help his girlfriend after what he wrote about that lady.

I only posted that here because of Howie... I was doing a favor for a friend... The only thing it had to do with James is the fact that it is his girlfriend... I agree that the rant is over the top... There wasn't any reason to post that ladies picture and say the things he did about her as a person... He doesn't know her, and I don't even think he knows that she has an autovoter going for that other girl... I think he's just assuming... I know they keep talking about a site that has asked people to go vote for this other lady, but I have yet to see it... It's some kind of fued between James and Janelle... I don't know what to think about James' rant really... I really expected more from him I guess...

I'm not sure when Howie is getting back... I will have to try and find out... Thanks Marty... I just happen to LUV ME SOME HOWIE... :animated_rotfl:

I am not surprised at all about James's behavior. I sensed he was mean-spirited almost from the beginning. It's really a miracle that Sara was with him as long as she was. I think there may be something sadistic about James.

It never surprises my when James 'the douchebag' Rhine whines. I really don;t think he'll ever get over it.

Meanwhile Yana, I don't think Shock would bother you much. I had posted there in the past, and while he'll defend, he keeps his nutiness in check. There is another board he let's all his wackiness hang out on however. On that board it would be all out combat... :lol:

Hey Crappy have you seen his own website lately? O M G is all I can say... You should check it out...

Back to James... I know that over on another BB site they are really bashing the heck out of him for what he said... I don't know for sure, but it appears that the lady he posted a picture of posts on this other site too... I can understand James being upset, if someone was causing harm to his girlfriend, and I don't know if that is what happened, but according to the other site someone else besides the lady in the picture suggested that they vote for someone other than Rachel (James' girlfriend) so that it would even the playing field, due to James being James and his fans voting for Rachel, and this lady simply agreed that it wasn't fair to the other girls and said that they should vote for someone else... Again I don't know the whole story... I am just relaying what I am reading...

I don't know why I didn't think about just asking him myself... Well, I guess I really do... I didn't think he could really tell me the truth if he was on the show, so I guess that's why I didn't ask... Thanks for posting Twin maybe this will put an end to the whole Rob thing...

Crappy you wouldn't be referring to this place would you?

James was something of a 'Dr.Will' in that he clearly understood you should always be lying and that was the very point of it.

Having said that, Dr.Will had the advantage of being stuck with a handful of total dummies or people that did not 'get' the concept.

It was easy gravy for the evil doctor.

James was in a much more intense scenario and with very keen intense and aware players - James run was far more intense, dynamic and it was truly a marvel to see him spin that far like a supersonic greased weasel he was.

Id suggest that Dr.Wills intense respect and credit to James (parting comments segment) was not entirely made-up for 'votes' but was genuine and it should have been - James was pure danger.

(his weakness of course being that he was so intense, dynamic and showed he was pure danger even to the point Howie could see it)

I post a lot on there during Survivor... I could really get into slamming, baiting, and flaming Shock over there haha...

Seems James is still saying he had the right to say these things about this lady... I still have yet to see any post any where that shows anything this lady said whatsoever... Nothing Nada Zilch...

Archived