Pre Season Rumors

TwinCity

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read in sucks from a person that made it to the semifinals that it seemed that this season would be some kind of enemies vs. each other theme. It's only speculation from the questions that they were being asked.

What happened to STRANGERS living in a house? If this is the theme, i imagine they could spice it up and make it interesting. It just seems too much like the ex-factor.

They now think that the reason they were asking about highschool enimies is for another show that the same casting company that casts BB and they were sort of killing one bird with two stones...

i would like to see complete strangers too (i could handle 1 or 2 twists, but not too much.. and make them a big twist(like the twin twist) that isnt reviled till later in the show instead of the X-Factor twist that was reviled 1st day)

I liked the twin twist too... It was kept even from the feed viewers... It was fun guessing who it was... For a long time I thought it was Drew... Never thought it was Diane though...

that was definiately my favorite twist.

You know, it would be cool to put a celebrity in there trying to fool them and see how long they could get by with it.... change the air color maybe etc... that would be interesting.

I was pretty sure it was revealed early on to the viewers on the show. I know I remember Julie saying something about it. I guess I'll have to go back and watch how long it was before the viewers were told.

They did tell us that there was a set of twins playing as one... They may have told us it was Nat and A, but it wasn't as quick as the partners though...

Archived