Pre Season Rumors

TwinCity

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If information is only supposed to be in the media thread then why does this "speculation-rumors from other boards" thread exist? I will not post another thing I read on another board to Morty's since I guess that is not my place but I suggest that this thread be closed.

Does anybody have the link for petitioning CBS to let Bunky co-host? I would like to be sure to let CBS know I would like to see anybody but him on HC.

LMAO Blonde... I said I wouldn't be e-mailing CBS, but you have made a good point... E-mailing them to say anyone BUT Bunky isn't a bad idea at all...

Count me as another person who would miss Marcellas if he doesn't do Housecalls. He is much more of a fan than Gretchen (she's OK, but not as solo host) and watches the feeds like I do. I hope he comes back this season.

Marcellas took a big risk when he agreed to do BB7. While hosting HouseCalls with Gretchen, he had developed a fan base and was generally well accepted. In that capacity, he was funny and a good personality to have on the show.

His BB7 experience reminded many people of how self centered, petty and bitter he can sometimes be. It was not a positive thing for his career. While his popularity with some probably wasn't affected much, it would seem to me that there might have been some backlash with some of the fans who have developed a strong dislike for him.

Personally, I think he is a funny guy and think he was fun to have on HC but I am not surprised that he will not be returning.

Yana remember that the squeaky wheel gets the grease so if you feel as strongly as me about not having Bunky back I suggest dropping CBS en email to counter all the ones they will be getting that are pro-Bunky. I went to cbs.com, clicked "feedback" at the bottom of the page, then a form pops up that lets you select BB as your topic & there is a blank space for you to type your "please don't bring Bunky back" message to CBS. :grin2:

If information is only supposed to be in the media thread then why does this "speculation-rumors from other boards" thread exist? I will not post another thing I read on another board to Morty's since I guess that is not my place but I suggest that this thread be closed.

It's not that it's only supposed to be in the media thread. This area is for speculation and up until yesterday Gretchen coming back was pure speculation. I just wish people would read that thread so they know once a rumor has either been squashed or become fact.

I still haven't seen an official announcement from CBS containing any of this info but whatever. As I said I will no longer bother you with any of my posts containing info from any other boards since they do not appear to be welcomed.

yack..... i am one of those "other" peoples that dont want marellass back on HC. last season he made a hemorrhoid out of himself... and even though i could live without seeing bunky on HC, i would rather see bunky than marcellass any day... :cookoo:

I'm so sorry dumblonde if you thought my statement was directed at you. It wasn't and I apologize. Please forgive me. Your speculations are very much appreciated.

There has now been an official press release from CBS. I've just finished posting the news. Please check it out.

OHHH Kiddy that could be a very good allinance... That's as good as the one I heard about the toilet and the hammock...

AAAHHH I see... Dirt on carpet... HHHMMM well, astroturf is a under the radar player ya know... You think it's one thing, but upon closer inspection, it's something much different...

All this talk about grass, astroturf, fridge and freezer.

Last night there was talk about Washer and Dryer having a secret meeting. Apparently they were talking about cleaning out the dirt. They may bring vacuum into the alliance.

Archived