Pre Season Rumors

TwinCity

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just didn't want anyone thinking that the "mock houseguests" were the real thing... We always have that happen... Someone sees movement and think it's the houseguests...

Here's a real zingers that have been posted on wikipedia... Just goes to show you that you can't believe everything posted on that site...

Maggie Ausburn (BB6)

Maggie is expected to make an appearance in Big Brother 8 during the summer of 2007.

While we are on the subject of rumors... Some of these are just too funny...

From bb8spoiler...

-An evicted person may be given a chance to return later in the game. Like they did on BB6, when Kaysar was voted back in.

-Dr Will and/or Janelle will be taking part in the show. It is thought that they may take part in the show somehow or participate as guest hosts.

-Players from previous Big Brother shows will will be added to the game throughout the duration. These players will be previously nominated by the producers and voted on by the viewers.

-Rob and Amber are going to be on the show to try and ruin it.

-Howie will be a guest host on house calls.

-Celebrity look-a-likes will be this seasons houseguests, paris hilton

Here's another jewel found over at wikipedia... This one is about Lex van den Berghe from Survivor Africa and All Stars...

Lex has signed on to appear in Big Brother 8 for the summer of 2007.

there is a girl that i have talked to on bb chat in the past that made it to the final round.. but does not think she will make it in the house. She said a lot of the stuff on the boards about high school enemies did not make sense to her. They did ask her about high school stuff but not enemies.

I found this list over at James' site... It lists some people of interest that were at the auditions... Maybe some of our own folks that went to auditions can remember people too...

a semi-finalist saw these people:

1.) A scruffy emo kind of guy (25ish); weird hair. (Johnathan or something with a J)

2.) A rich housewife, really preppy looking and with money. (Definitely named Stacey)

3.) A blantantly gay guy who kind of favored Scott from BB5 in a weird way. (Definitely named Nathan)

4.) A younger girl (22 or so) tall, brown hair, very fashionable...they commented on how trendy her dress was. (Definitely named Sara)

5.) A complete redneck with a wife-beater and flip flops on who was loud. (I am sure he will make it and that pisses me off!) (Definitely named Tim)

6.) A generic, polo wearing kind of guy. He definitely did not stand out at all. (Never heard his name but he was bland.)

7.) An attractive guy 27 or 28. Looked intelligent and very talkative to the female casting person. (Named Evan or Edward or Edmond).

Didn't want to put a possible spoiler here if that's not cool... there is a list of hg's in a new thread at jokers -- names, ages - nO PHotos. This person just saw a quick list, but is right-on for the Survivor cast-off countdown.

Take it with a grain of salt, we'll see. here's the link

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads...=21&fpart=1

I don't buy that list... First off according to the rules you have to be 21 and that list talks about someone guy that is very young and involved in a gay teen organization... I don't see happening... Also there is someone on that list from the Amazing Race I think it is...

Hmm if true then 8 girls and 6 guys again...meaning a girl will most def Win. LOL. And Big brother is about strangers...cut this ex's, partner's, highschool enemy crap...jeez o well you know i'll watch like crazy just stating my opinion

I have to say one thing about the "knowing someone" twists. We get to see how they behave and what they say with someone they already know and the different behaviour with someone they just met. It's cool to that extent.

if this list is actually true, they might have done that, due to the fact their where more men last year. i don't care about the gender numbers, i just want entertaining people. of course they might be too afraid of all of the women being voted out too quickly again, thus more women.

Archived