Pre Season Rumors

TwinCity

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if that is the list atleast they have a mix of ages and people. Just hope they are not all wannabe actors/actresses. Should be a good season...ahhh who are we kidding i'll watch even if it sucks.. :giggle:

Robyn Cass has done an interview about that list and says it's fake... Jez sayin... We all know if the list is true that she would say that anyway... She also said she never even interviewed those people...

Hmmmmm :animated_scratchchin:

And, I still don't understand why the houseguests will be entering the house 10 days before the first show. I know they need TV footage, but, 10 days worth????

Most of the first hour is made up of cast introductions anyway :huh:

OK I am so very sorry... I got BB and Survivor mixed up... It is Survivor that started filming today and not the cast going in the BB house today... They are going into sequester today... Here's something I found over at Sucks that sort of explains everything... Again I am sorry...

Don't expect anything for at least a couple days. Sequester is only starting TODAY. I think that includes filming them "finding their key" at home, and then they have to be flown to LA. Which should be done by tonight, but then they have to do photo shoots before they can show anything to us. Yeah, I know we'd all like something as early as possible, but it isn't like they're just deciding not to show us anything...there is nothing to show.

I would imagine that a camerman and three crew members on your doorstep would be an indication that you had better start hunting for the darn thing!

Confirmed to be from Diane Henry's website, written Friday night:

"I know a huge BB secret for the show this year!!!!!!!!! but I can't tell....all I'll say is that some will puke and some will cheer....your call. "

To me, that sounds like former HGs visiting the BB8 house.

Interesting. How do you think this was found out? If it's true at all. I just can't wait another whole week and a half. The suspense is killing me. lol

These are just people that the semi finalist thought the producers were interested in... Just some people to look out for... They may not even be on the show...

Archived