Pre Season Rumors

TwinCity

Rumors are flying every where.... from the BB house being moved to Florida to Janie's hosting house calls. The house moving comes from palms and pink flamingos in the ads... the Janie story supposedly originated from the VIP lounge where she worked. What have you heard.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i Highly doubt they move it to FLA. due to the fact that CBS's studio is in CBS, and Julie works on the Early show. so she would have to go back everyday,

And plus there have been flamingos in allmost every season.

OK K123 I am truely disappointed now LOL... Everyone knows that the CBS studio is in southern Cal and that the early show films in N.Y. and that Julie has said in interviews that the worse part of hosting BB is that on the days BB is aired live and the days she has to taped for the show are hard on her due to flying...

I really don't think they are going to move the house, but it would make things easier on Julie if it were in FL. I mean the commute would be like maybe 4 hours compared to maybe 6 or 7...

Yeah I saw that too Twin... It's funny, but just today I got a bulletin on myspace from a site and every rumor listed here was on that blog down to the order they are listed here... Just one of those things that make you go huuuum....

on this yahoo360 forum some guy that went through the process with friends.. listed about 8 folks that they said the producers talked to forever !! and one of them they knew and said that person would be going to LA for final round.

I just checked that site again as I didn't have that much time before... I really am going hmmmm now... Not only do they have the rumors posted exactly like here, but they also have a favorite sayings blog and a favorite moments blog... Sound familiar?

It's 10:00 p.m. on a Saturday night... LOL I usually am not at home at this time either, but I am really glad to have this night at home to relax from all the running we usually do on weekends...

the board has been dead allday.. its kinda wierd.. they have a VERY busy day yesterday, then today i come and hardly anybody is hear... yesterday i couldnt even post something without 4 other posts happening while i was typing.

Yeah Talker I read that too... I also read in the same thread that Rybon Cass is casting BB again this year and that she also is casting some sort of high school reunion show and it's thought that maybe she was doing the cross over thing, you know like when someone applies for Survivor and winds up on BB?

K123 the consensus is that while interviewing for BB she was also interviewing for the other show... Sort of killing two birds with one stone... Who knows what BB is going to do this year though...

http://hamsterwatch.com/

also has besides the janelle/will being a den mother/father rumor, that amber/rob from survivor would end up on big brother.

that yahoo360 page also was suggesting that big brother would start july 3rd, and that the first housecalls would air july 4th. that seems an odd time to start, due to the fact that july 4th is a holiday, and a lot of people would be out celebrating it. that is why i always thought they waited until after july 4th.

Archived