Pre Season Rumors

TwinCity

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok.... seems the producers of BB are letting out the rumors... to stir up interest and anticipation for the new season of Big Brother..... Here are some of the rumors floating on the net.

Janelle will be co-hosting House Calls (this has been floating but seems it might be some truth to it).

Will be be behind the scenes helping direct the production.

Howie will play a guest roll during the season.

and the most interesting one... Marcellas will probably not be heard from this year... interesting.

only rumor i care about is the one where no comps will be fixed by the producers this year :food-smiley-005:

Marcellas will probably not be heard from this year...

I heard that had to do with money... Something about him wanting way more than they(and I also) felt he was worth... He should have been paying them all along... And they in turn should have payed us to have to put up with him....

what about that den mother/den father rumor about will/janelle being back in the house? that's one i heard mentioned on some boards.

well at least if marcellas is gone, they can have someone not so bitter about the game on housecalls. i do wish they would replace gretchen with another houseguest though.

could marcells not coming back to housecalls have anything to do with how upset he was at the outcome of allstars?

only rumor i care about is the one where no comps will be fixed by the producers this year

Let go of the Janelle hate UVP.

BTW, I heard a rumor that UVP won't float a conspiracy theory this year... :lol:

I read somewhere that the new couch in the BB8 house is already planning an alliance with the stairs.

And there was something that the stairs used to be the new couch's nemesis (something about the stairs not being couch friendly)....

Yeah I hear that too Cali... I also heard the stove and the dining room table are in an alliance too... The thing about that is that in high school the stove tried to burn the table and they were always fighting...

Yana, that is news to me cause I have a friend whose cousin went to High School with the Dining Room table and I heard that burn was really bad.

I also hear that Janelle might not be able to host House Calls cause there may be some kind of lawsuit from the BB7 freezer against her...the account I saw online cited numerous ice cream incidents.

Oh my Cali, I think I remember seeing some of the ice cream incidents on the live feeds... Do you think we might be call to court as witnesses? Um on second thought that wasn't ice cream it was ice cubes... Yeah ice cubes that's it...

I hope they replace Gretchen on House Calls. She is nice and witty and I like her but........ she did not watch the feeds or hardly ever and did not know what was going on in the house. We need hosts that do watch the feeds.

Won't miss Marcellas at all!

I heard that the whack shack has an online petition

"no masturb8 in BB8"

Yeah poor thing got so much action last season it just can't stand anymore... I did hear that if a woman wanted to use it that it thought it might be ok with that... Oh did you hear that the fish tank is suing? It said that it was contracted for at least 7 years of being the thing live feeders grip about when the feeds are blacked out...

BTW, I heard a rumor that UVP won't float a conspiracy theory this year...

Hehe, very funny... but we know thats ONLY rumor, we know it will be true.

But i heard the Shower and Toilet are in a secrete alliance with each other, But then the Show has another alliance with Toilet's worst enemy in the house..... THE ICEBOX (cause we know what happen to people after then go to the icebox, they go sit on the toilet.. hehe)

lol, this is fun! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I saw on one website that addicts of the Big Brother show were going to start eating each other soon in protest that BB8 start earlier than planned...oh wait that was this thread. Well it could happen.

Archived