Pre Season Rumors

TwinCity

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man that grill sure has a HOT temper... Blowing up in Ivettes face and now this... I heard the diary room and the HoH room hate each other... They both think they are more important than any other room...

are both gretchen/marcellas back for housecalls. i am not clear on that. apparently some people said on some message boards, that janelle said in her chat room that gretchen was out. then in one of those announcements about big brother going to air on showtime, it also mentioned that gretchen was coming back.

so i am confused on, are they both back or not thanks.

i am not really a fan of either of them, though i will probably tune in anyway.

[edit] Big Brother 8

Rob Mariano will be playing the Big Brother game in CBS upcoming Big Brother 8 (US) reality show starting July 5th. Its still not known what role Rob will play but many people expect him to play the villain. It is still unknown if his wife, Amber, will be playing the game, but many believe that her recent book ventures have brought an end to her reality show adventures. Big Brother 8 News

what? I thought this was just a rumour ... Iknow wikipedia is not always fact, whats up with this?

**** he better not be a houseguest!!!!

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. We had to forbid the kids at school from using it because of the random sexual inuendoes and fowl language that was showing up all over the place.

IF by chance this is true...I will not be watching BB8. I have had enough of him/them.

Archived