Pre Season Rumors

TwinCity

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It didn't look old to me and seemed like an obvious hint for what's to come this season. Also, it showed Janelle right after Julie said that and Janelle says, "Oh yeah!" or something like that. The second time I saw the commercial it really got me curious, so I tried to load the CBS website. I still haven't been able to get it to load and that was about an hour and a half ago. Is anyone else having trouble getting it to load?

http://www.cbs.com/

Any of you guys see or gotten the Real Player early registration code yet. I think it was around 4 weeks before bb started when I got the email from real with the code last year. Hope I get it again !!

they also called big brother a social experiment, or something along those lines too.

i looked, i couldn't find the new commercial on youtube. i don't think it neccassarily means that this will be the high school bully twist. of course it could still happen though. here is the youtube, for the first commercial, but not the one shown during pirate master.

I don't think Janelle's part in the commercial means anything. They probably just took a never before aired diary room scene to build the excitement. Who knows though, and what is with those darn pink flamingos. lol

Probably. It will be kinda hard to do a bathtub puppet show with those big things though. lol

Janelle chatted last night and said she'd be hosting some episodes of HC's after a trip to Europe.... Marci & Gretchen were not asked back. She told them she didn't want to move to LA to host, but would be willing to travel for some... how fun is that !? I'd love to see her host with Marvin.... but please no Bunky!

hey that will be interesting to see who does end up hosting each week...i only heard about gretchen and marcellas not being asked back from reading it here now, i wonder if they still even wanted to host?

i just heard that gretchen wasn't coming back. i thought marcellas, unfortunately, was going to be the permanent host with guest co-host, which where ex-houseguests. so is it for sure that marcellas won't be back? i would be happy if he wasn't simply, because he was so bitter about the allstars experience, not sure if he would make a good host this year.

Over on Jokers in a post dated 6/11/07, they have the following info about HC with no Marci mention...

HOUSE CALLS is hosted by radio personality Gretchen Massey. Massey will interact with viewers through phone calls and e-mails, discuss events that transpire in the Big Brother house, offer prognostications, analyze strategies and interview former "Big Brother" Houseguests as well as current Houseguests following their eviction.

Also on Hamster Watch they say that it is confirmed that Gretchen will be back solo.

So is Gretchen back? I gotta say I go against the majority here. I would like to see Marci back. I am just not good with change & I enjoyed watching HC with him on it. Nothing against Gretchen, she seems nice, but she never did her homework & watched the feeds so I would like to see her gone but... What's up?? Is she back/Marci gone or visa versa or neither??

Archived