Pre Season Rumors

TwinCity

New producer thinks she knows just what the show needs... I just hope it isn't the kiss of death (new producer, not 12 houseguests)...

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is the site Yana! You have to PM me your screen name over there, so I can get a laugh. Of course, I'm crappysucks there too. If you ever spend time over there, you'll see I have another stalker besides 'shockie.' In fact, they came here a few months ago and tried to start some crap.

I just came from James' site...now it's a war between 'Dcakes' and 'Swampy' or some such nonsense...the funniest stuff I ever read. Priceless!

I sure hope so Yana... I am sick of the rob amber "better that thou" attitude.. they need to ride off in the sunset and be done. As for 12 vs 14 house guests... i think either will work. But, I also think 12 might be because of something the have up their sleeves. Also, since we counted everything last year and posted the number of table chairs and frames, everyone knew how many before the show began. They may be trying to cover up this by not putting it all up this year.

I'm YanaPie over there Crappy...

I can understand what you mean about James' site... It seems everyone over there are in some sort of rift with someone else over there... I am so glad that here at Morty's we may disagree during the BB season, but MOST of us remain friends when it's over...

OK So I may have found the source for the Rob rumor and the Janelle and Will as "house parents" rumor... Seems they were posted as an April fools joke and it all just got out of hand...

i heard who ever the fans like more will get special comps design for them to advance further

glad no flame and baiting is allowed in these parts

good job mods :animated_bouncy:

thanks Marty, I have only read his 1st post thus far but it's pretty funny for James to ruthlessly attack that lady & then at the end to say that outside of the game he is not ruthless.

Is there such a thing as an oxymoron post :smilielol:

seem like james site has alot of followers and ass kissers

man those people on the James board are really hitting the koolaid hard :cookoo:

Now I have gotten to the part where James whines that it's not fair to the other girls in the contest that all the haters are voting for that Chrystal girl. I mean that is pretty funny. I think that is was unfair to the other contestants for James to rally his crazies to vote for his GF. Another oxymoron post from him :animated_scratchchin:

It is funny though, I looked at the contest a few days ago & James GF was winning pretty handily. Now after all this she is losing pretty handily.

Guest jordansmom

Theres a bunch of nut jobs over there. I find it funny that shes a coward for hiding behind her computer but his doing the same sh** No way in hell James has that much ba*** to do that in person. Hes just as sad as he says she is.

BTY... have any of you every gotten drunk and tried to typ?? :food-smiley-005: Very hard to do LMAO

there could be more then 12 houseguests, remember they ended up having 14 houseguests for allstars. they could add 2 more as part of a twist. big brother last year was forced to end early, due to having to move up the fall schedule. if they want to avoid double eviction weeks maybe they decided to go with just 12.

Reality BBQ posted the rumors about Rob and Amber and the one about Janelle and Will both as an April Fools joke... It just got wayyy out of hand...

I just read over at Jokers that someone from that site will be going into the house to make sure everything works right... Every year they put people in there to test everything out one week before the houseguests enter and this year the "mock BB houseguests" will be in the house 18 hours a day for one week starting June 18th... So it sounds like the real houseguests will be going in the house somewhere around the 25th, which would give them 10 days worth of stuff before the first show airs... Seems a little long to me, but that is what is posted over there...

Archived