Pre Season Rumors

TwinCity

Totally agree, I DO NOT want to see him on the show, maybe he's just hosting something?? I heard this rumour a few weeks ago, but dismissed it.... he has a big has-been. You are right about wikipedia, but just thought I would ask around.

If he was a HG they wouldn't release that information yet anyway - probably just a rumour.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could go in there and post that Rob and Amber won the lotto and are going to give everyone in America 50 cents... Wouldn't make it true... That's why I don't like wikipedia...

I don't mind it but you have to take everything there with a grain of salt. The premiere date was MONTHS before it was confirmed from CBS and they had it as fact. They got lucky in that respect but I wouldn't look too much into it.

I'm still holding out hope that the enimies thing is for that show Reunion, which Robyn Cass (BB casting) is also casting... That seems to be the vibe some were getting anyway...

oh god I hope not I didnt watch them on Survivor but I did on TAR and dint like them.2 survivors 2 TAR and thier on Reality show there wedding come on isnt there 15 mins up yet? Dont forget the early show having Rob go fix things

I don't watch that show, I just know Rob is on it... All I am trying to say is they have had more than their time in the lime light... IMHO

I should think so Jem... I really don't think they are going to be there... I mean Amber won a million on Survivor and I am sure they made good money for their wedding show, and the two shows Rob is on all the time... I would think a messily 500 thousand wouldn't even registar...

I don't care for the pair now myself because I got tired of seeing them. The first time on Survivor, I was so so about them, thought great in all stars, and even didn't mind them showing up in TAR, but after their willy nilly about airing their wedding and it was I wasn't thrilled to see them back on TAR all stars. They are locals in my neck of the woods and from the talk I gather not all that cared for, which is not important to me. What is, is turning on my TV and seeing their newly polished teeth again. NO WAY....

I was a happy camper when they bombed out early in TAR all stars, though I had some fleeting thoughts when it happened that in some way they went down a little liked it was planned. In any event I watched the rest of the show in complete content.

Archived