Janelle

CeCiMom

Cookies...that is what I like about Janelle; she just takes it for what it is; a game. She and Dr. Will don't really show too much emotion other than what may get the other HGs in a tissy. Like last year, she did not really get b**tchy until she knew she would get a reaction from the Nerd Herd.

While she may be a hustler, who cares, it is a game! If she is, it probably helps her manipulate the game in her favor.

I had not checked the message boards since Erika won HOH Thursday night...I though now this game is really going to get boring. When I logged on this morning and saw they replayed HOH, I thought "yes, the summer has been saved!" Don't get me wrong, I don't care if Janie wins BB. HGs like her and Dr. Will keep the game exciting. When it comes down to the end, I think someone like Dani deserves to win.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHe AGAIN has made a lame nomination. Dani will get taken off the block or saved by pov or use that stupid eau de toilet thing to overturn the noms.

The odds are against Danielle getting POV because Erika has more HGs who would keep her safe especially given this Boogie, Will, Erika triangle...although wonder who would shave their head to win POV heheheehe! Oh I do enjoy the new kinds of challenges the HGs are facing.!!

i wish the nominations could be left as danielle and erika, just so we could finally have some idea of which 'alliance' will/mike b are sticking with,i really think the mike/erika romance has been recently manufactured by the two of them.... of all week's to have the coup!

Ok, Janie's demise is no doubt "goodlooking men" because her brain has melted! Get it together, Janie!!!! Now I know she has memorization skills and can be physical but......WTH is wrong with you!!!!! :angry:

Yeah, I've come to the conclusion that there is something seriously wrong with Janelle. She is not playing this game to win. Putting up George is just plain stupid. I used to be a supporter (and I love her and Kaysar together), but I'm about to bail. If getting Erika out this week is what she wants, then she absolutely has to put up chilltown.

Howie's the one I feel sorry for. Howie KNOWS George will be evicted over Erika if he's nominated. Howie even said earlier that he would not vote to evict George, and that he's gotta start looking out for himself now. Poor Howie. :(

Guest StarBaby

I can't believe I am saying this, but, I agree with King. There is NO comparison between Michael and Dr. Will. Michael had a "sleaziness" about him, Will is charming, clever, and well, HOT!! I swear that man could sell ice cubes to an Eskimo!

I agree with King.

As does anyone with common sense and decency... Damn, I may have to lighten up a little on you now, but I can't promise anything so don't get all gitty and tell everyone I was nice to you...

Will is charming, clever, and well, HOT!! I swear that man could sell ice cubes to an Eskimo!

Yeah, but then I sold him a freezer to keep it in!!!

Howie's the one I feel sorry for. Howie KNOWS George will be evicted over Erika if he's nominated. Howie even said earlier that he would not vote to evict George, and that he's gotta start looking out for himself now. Poor Howie.

carmen I agree with you.....Like James said Janelle tells Howie what to do and he does it...He needs to start playing the game and think for himself...At least try to keep Will away from Janie.. :lol:

twice CT has lied to her...Kaysar nomination and POV

James has lied to her and threw the POV in her face ...yet she still wants to keep him

Something should click here...Last Week Will was hardly around Janie...Now he is up under her attached to the hip almost. :lol:

I dont know what is up with Boogie and Erika's relationship..but both are not loyal to each other in the game...the first time they were together...Erika ran straight to Marc to tell him everything and they made a secret alliance..Boogie now is turning on Erika...both said to each other dont let the game interfer with their relationship...but Boogie I think when this is over with you might not have a girlfriend to go home to..both living together and everything...

Janie might have made a blunder here with Will in the Shower..He is feeling guilty...she did come off strong in the shower...however if he is worried how Erin is going to feel, he might want to elimnate the problem and get rid of Janie before it inadvertly put a wedge in his relationship with Erin...He might feels as though she is trouble to his relationship and might need to get rid of her

I can understand why people feel sorry for Howie. He has been loyal and may be put up soon because of it. However, I truly believe the nerd herd won last year because of his gigantic blunder for not getting out Maggie and putting James and Sara instead, who at that time were with them, at least more than Maggie's crew. Since he lost it for them last year he can't really blame Janelle and Kaysar for being fooled this year.

All things considered it appears to be ALL the houseguests against Janelle, whose only real ally is Howie.

She must be a formidible contestant to be so feared.

Unfortunately due to this she can not win and will be out soon.

At this stage it is not so much a competition as it is "high school" cliques with the common goal of getting Janelle out, because to quote Will she is "smart as hell" ..

But I believe that she is gullible and that may be her undoing.

I am a big Janelle fan and will continue to be however I really can't understand her gameplay lately.

The Diane thing- I totally understand getting rid of her, but lately Howie seems to be doing most of thinking for the two.

Howie Keeps telling Janelle that he thinksthat James is not with them but she refuses to beleive him. Where are her instincts?

She obviously nomed Dani b/c she is a strong player in the game, so why is she even thinking about putting mp CG or Marci in her place?

I like Janelle a lot- i really do BUT I think she really needs to get a grip.

Last year I was a big Janelle fan...However U Know this year is different...I am looking at it this way...Janelle really cant play the game...All the HOHs she won were given to her..Except the first one because Jase tried to knock her down and got Alison instead... Marc gave her the next HOH and the rest of the house threw the comps...Marc did that on purpose so the Sov would take the heat and he can stay under the radar at that time...She should have taken a dive and let Marc take the flak...To my understanding...this HOH was given to her by Will/Boogie because they did not want to hold the power of HOH and choose a side...They have a good thing going right now why ruin it... Janelle is playing with emotions...Last year she followed Kaysar plan and it worked...This year she is still following his plan and all the red flags are staring her in the face but she keeps insisting using Kay's plan.... Now Will is going for the kill because Janie has a crush on him and Ladies i can understand because how many of us have lost our pure t sense when it comes to a charming man (DOG) :lol: She is letting Will do the thinking for her...if it wasnt for Howie...Will would do all the thinking..matter a fact he has changed her mind and sweet talk her to do his bidding.... That is why Will wanted to keep her in the house (that was before the shower scene) because he knows he can manipulate her...

While I too still like Janell, I am wanting to jump into the tv and slap her around a little for bein soooo naive. She knows the Drs. reputation, he takes no hostages when it comes to lying and manipulation, now why would she think he wouldn't be doing that to her??? I would question EVERYTHING he said or did, and I wouldn't have gone this far with him and all of his reverse psychology. James is a really big snake along with most of them I guess. Janell needs to shake it up a little, test some loyalties, put up James or CT, that would call on some of their bluffs, being sooo naive and playin it safe is going to be her ruin unless by some huge luck she snaps outta this, we shall see,lol

I've wondered if Janelle is star-struck or is actually playing Will by stroking his ego and telling him how dreamy he is. Could be she's thinking ahead and trying to build another alliance. Possibly she's thinking if she can get rid of Boogie, Will will align with her. Janelle may be playing dumb this year, letting everyone else think she's being played. Of course, she doesn't know about James but I think she has her suspicions.

Okay, I am not a big Janelle fan, especially after the shower fiasco and I am equal opportunity, the shower scene was ridiculous...but,

Janelle does not see all that we see, nor do we see some of the things she sees. She seems to be making decisions based on what she sees as common sense.

Quote chatterbox: Janelle does not see all that we see, nor do we see some of the things she sees. She seems to be making decisions based on what she sees as common sense.

I agree.

And that is what most people will do because that is all they have at their disposal..

Quote: "I can understand why people feel sorry for Howie. He has been loyal and may be put up soon because of it. However, I truly believe the nerd herd won last year because of his gigantic blunder for not getting out Maggie and putting James and Sara instead, who at that time were with them, at least more than Maggie's crew. Since he lost it for them last year he can't really blame Janelle and Kaysar for being fooled this year"

I agree, but Howie has gained back some of the respect he lost from me last season. There are so many asses in the house this season I guess Howie is the lesser ass than the rest. :)

At first I thought Janell was playin Dr. Will for some shrewed play sometime down the road, well, no time like the present girl, put up one of CT or James that would shake em up and possibly garner some info for her. She did see Dr. Will in season 2 so she should know that everything out his mouth is crapola!!!!!

Like I said before...i'm 100% Janelle fan, but with anyone I like and see digging a whole for themselves, it would concern me.

I just wish that she would stop being sooo gullable. I LOVE Kaysar too...but the two of them together is just a disaster. What they were missing from their alliance was someone like Rachel who did not seem to get manipulated easily.

I too want to slap Janelle around a bit!

Archived