Janelle

CeCiMom

Guest jordansmom

Yep i agree Uv i can't believe he took two prizes. However i still think Janey would have won b/c Dani and James would not have taken the points to not comp in the veto next week.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would just like to say to people who say Will brainwashed Janie during her HOH week :lol: He was up there a bit ago trying to manipulate her into getting rid of someone besides Dani and she wasn't having any of it...She is dead set on getting rid of her...So it just goes to show u that as much as Will thinks (and everyone else) that he manipulated her into doing what he wanted, she actually did what SHE wanted...

SUCKS @ COMPS. ONE OF WORST BB PLAYERS IN HISTORY. WINS COMPS BECAUSE SHE IS SPONSOR BY INTERNET GROUPIES. CANT WIN A COMP ON HER OWN TO SAVE HER LIFE. DUMB BLONDE MYTH LIVES ON

ERICKA THE LEECH WAS ROBBED IN ORDER TO PLEASE GROUPIES

cant be a groupie because i want her sponsor cheating azz gone.

:lol:

uvp is one of those guys who thinks that if he screams at someone that he can convince them that he is right. Unfortunately, just like the boy who cried wolf, he loses crediblity because of his overuse of bold and large fonts and repetitious messages - very high school!

"Me thinks he doth protest too much!" :lol:

protest contines groupies :blink::blink::blink::blink:

btw i am always right

ya know what they say about guys who type in big fonts dont you? :lol::lol::D

first you cry cause erika the leech (your words) won hoh... now you cry cause janelle got it and erika lost it. you cant have it both ways. either you wanted erika or you didnt. :P

now zip it and dance! :D

i was shock ericka won it but crying you are fibbing there fizzle :lol: . ericka winning is good in my book because janelle ass would be going home

but uvp! you have been wanting erika the leech out since day one!!!

come on, say what you want, but you know janelle is a better player than erika. and janelle has more junk in the trunk and you like that! :P

ericka leeching days will end soon. but this was janelle week to go until BrotherGate happen. one of the worst injustice in history to ever happen to a leech. junk in the trunk :o neither worth coming outta pockets to take home if you see em on the street :blink:

I'm with you King! Punctuation and correct capitalization would be nice too! I understand the odd typo when you are excited and in a hurry to respond but, somehow a badly typed message just doesn't have the same impact as a well typed message. In particular, a lack of basic puncutation can change the whole meaning of an e-mail or render it senseless. You all know what I mean! Okay, so I'm a literary snob - flame me! :P:lol:

I so wish Janelle would turn the heat up on Will and nominate him right along with Danielle. That would send chilltown into a huge tailspin. After seeing that segment with Will's mother, I decided I wanted Janelle to play Will big time. Of course, to be a scumbag at his level is pretty near impossible, but I'm just sick of everyone having a good laugh at Janelle's expense. Will is surely making a fool of her.

However, if she plays him, then she's going to get labeled a slut or whore. When he plays her, he's suddenly the king of charmville and earns the respect of the audience like he's some master manipulator.

His mom was just getting a good laugh at how her son was using his charm to manipulate Janelle and make her think he's interested in her. She guaranteed the audience that there was no sincerity in what Will was doing, just all strategy. Of course, part of this could be to put Erin Brodie's mind to rest, but nonetheless it made my stomach churn to see a mother gloat over how manipulative her son is and getting a good laugh at Janelle's expense.

Puke.

Archived