Janelle

CeCiMom

4:25 pm BB time: Marcellas, Danielle, Erika in the back yard bashing Janelle. I know Janelle is not perfect and has her own flaws but..... sheeeeeeeet. Every one of them are bashing her all day long. Marcellas shut up already!

I read the transcripts at Joker's and Janelle asked Chill Town if they could include James in their alliance. She said she really wanted him to be part of it.

Sad that she is so trusting. She has her suspicions now and then and flips right back to trusting those that are hating her.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so annoyed with James, I can't wait until he gets the double whammy. Whammy 1, getting evicted, Whammy 2, when he gets out of the house and experiences all the hatred. I'm sorry but he so deserves it. I know Will is playing her, however, he was never her friend (still not okay) so although it's bad, it will never compare to what James is doing to her.

james keeps repeating that janelle played for herself and screwed up their alliance, repeating it so much in his diary rooms that i believe he's saying it over and over to make all the viewers believe she sucks worse than him......that, and james and marcellas fretting over whether is still americas 'favorite'......whenever its over james will say he doesnt give a crap what the viewers think of him, but obviously he does

Will those who insist on using large font, please use some sort of sentence structure and spell check…

shut the hell up. dont pull my collar because i cant stand janelle tranny ass . you aint nothing but a friggin groupie. beat me for not spelling words correctly :lol: . btw i am glad in all your post you are such a fine follower of the english grammer. which i highly doubt you have proper sentence structure in all your post.lil hypocrite groupie. glad i am affecting your life so much you took the time to show me what a low class being you truely are. funny how name calling and flaming always come from you janelle fans towards others when we dont kiss janelle ugly ass like you guys do. btw i am done with you mr. square.

fix my sentence square

naw the square that try to pull my collar is angry . this message board thing for me is funny :lol:. when i am not in the streets doing my thing i come here to clown and have folks say they gonna put me on ignore because i dont kiss ass and dont care to be a part of inet fan clubs :lol: who autovote the game to hell and beyond.

I don't recall mentioning any names in my post...

I find your ignorance and paranoia very funny, moron!!

...and yeah, it's a freaking message board. Who cares about grammer.

Find a grammer board if you dont like grammer mistakes. Sheeesh.!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: PAY ATTENTION!!! I don't care about grammer or spellingUNLESS YOUR POSTS ARE THIS SIZE AND LOOK LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD WROTE THEM... GO TO A KIDDIE SITE....

When will Janelle find out that James and CT are against her?? I hope someone in that house breaks it to her, or that she spies/over hears something. SHe AGAIN has made a lame nomination. Dani will get taken off the block or saved by pov or use that stupid eau de toilet thing to overturn the noms.

Come on Janie FIGURE IT OUT SOON, YOU ALMOST HAD IT BUT THEN LAMER KAYSAR TOLD YOU TO KEEP TRUSTING JAMES. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE AMMONIA. i still love janie but she's too naive and trusting and dumb right now. wake the bitch up somebody before i have a caniption fit. oh wait, i think i just did.

If youre talking to me Mr. King, I dont recall mentioning any names either.

It's the whole idea of grammer being an issue. Moron, to you too.!!!!

Heavy on the "Mr".... And no, I wasn't calling you a moron, I was calling the moron a moron...

You are not worthy of slander from me....

SO APOLOGIZE NOW...

And no, I wasn't calling you a moron.You are not worthy of slander from me....

SO APOLOGIZE NOW...

I'm not worthy. So, why do you need an apology.

Oh, cause you are worthy. HHmmmm. :)

Nah, I can apologise if I was wrong. Sorry Mr. King ;)

Oh, and it's spelled "grammar" - Tee hee

Oh Sh!t. Youre right. I didnt even noticed my mistake. :lol:

Come on people! Jany girl would probably have nothing to do with any of Mortys bbs. The normal fan of Jany girl here, she would slit your thoat in a sec. She is a stuck up

" beautiful person". Watch how she avoids CG, like the plague.

She dont hang with normal people like us. Get real, stop pretending! :)

:lol:

She is a stuck up " beautiful person".

So am I!!!! I would get along great with Janie... We could make fun of everyone else!!!

Hugs blanche... Apology accepted!!

I hope you're a girl!!!

Sunshine,

every single day

Helps to light my way

And darlin', right before my eyes

It don't come as no surprise

That it's easy

Easy lovin' you...

This season I have noticed Janelle seems so cold. She turns on a dime. When she nominated Erika a few weeks ago she ran right up to her and told her she was safe and not to worry about it. Now she's out for blood. When Kaysar (her best friend) was evicted she didn't cry. She seemed at most slightly bummed. She talks such crap about everyone. IMHO - Janelle was so liked last year because the Nerd Herd was so hated. This year there really isn't anyone to hate to that degree except HER! I never thought I'd say this but... Go Will! Now I'm really rooting for Dani.

P.S. Does anyone know if there is any truth to Janelle being a hustler?? :o

BB is a game of manipulation & doing whatever you have to do to win.Each season's different because of different people & alliances.Janelle is no different than the others.Her play will change as needed.Being a candya$$ won't getcha a win. B)

really, too much taken personally with these players.....It's a Game and you're right, it's a Different Game this year...thanks for clarifying that! ;)

Archived